18

Monday
8.37am
December 14

Bethanys POV

I decided to wait for corbyn at the gate because we sorta had the whole day together - well he was running around the feild getting all sweaty and I was being thrown in the air cause I'm small.

I saw his car pull up.

"hey corbyyy" I said and hugged him
"heyyyy" he replied and kissed my cheek
"wwww frisky!" a boy yelled
"Jordan don't!" corbyn said
"who was that?" I asked
"oh my brother Jordan"
"ahhh okay okay" I said and we started to walked around to the feild.

"babe" corbyn said as we pasted the lockers
"corbyn!" I replied
"so you might be mad... But I haven't told my mom about you yet and she found out this morning and she asked me if you wanna come over after the game, for food - you'd be at my house for a while then we'd go out for food"
"yeah of course!"

"yay okay - I'll let her know" he said and grabbed his phone. To be honest I'm not ready for this, I get all nervous around older people that would be in my life so this is gonna be great...

Once we got to the feild we had to go our separate ways to get changed.

"hey beth" gabbie said as I walked in
"hey girls" I replied and they all smiled at me. Once we got changed we headed out onto the feild and we saw the boys we all shouted good luck but gabbie waved up to wave at jack and we where all trying to find zack, addie finally found him and we all acted like goofs and blew kisses and did flips for him and he was crying with laughter.

after the game....

4.40pm

Liked by 537,926@corbynbesson - we won !!! we play GAMEZ 😎

Liked by 537,926
@corbynbesson - we won !!! we play GAMEZ 😎

Comments
@beth02 - ew never say "gamez" again😂😂

Load more comments

we all got changed and grabbed our bags ready to leave school we walked to the parking lot I went back home with Jonah so I could get ready to go out with Corbyn and his family - im also bringing Jonah because it was corbs and jo that won the game really. For a ten minute drive it felt like forever, I was not ready for this, it kinda weird that ive never met his parents because ive been to his house a lot - not with him, with Ashley.

the minute I got in I ran to my room and threw everything on my bed and ran to the shower, once I got out I tried on 7 outfits and went out to the balcony to test if it was to cold to wear it - it wasn't that cold but down by the beach it was, and all the dresses I picked - it was a little too cold, then a few outfits with pants were a bit drafty. I finally picked an outfit and then did my make up.