Chapter One : Sex Drugs and Music

Sex, Drugs, and Music.
The three loves of my life. Just like any love, they all came back to bite me in the ass, one way or another. It's hard to know who you can trust, sometimes it's even hard to trust yourself. One thing i do know is ... one day ima make it out of these trenches, and be somethin' great. That is, if i can survive that long. Shit, everything i been through, im lucky just to be breathin' .
So for now, I gotta stack this money, and the best place to get that fast easy money, is Club Gold .
Aka Club G or The G Spot . In this world of over priced drinks , overly load music , and overly horny men; As much as i try to deny it, my most toxic desires come alive.
     I never imagined this for myself. Then again, I never thought a lot of shit in my life would go the way it did. Even though it would be easier to blame it on circumstance, i know deep down I've made my fair share of fucked up choices. Either way, I gotta embrace this life, and one day, i know ima have a better one.

I had just finished my dance routine, and i was counting my earnings for the night. My girl Martina walked into the back room. She's my best friend , my day one, she's had my back since i first started dancing. I didnt know what the hell i was doin , but she got me through it. I really don't know where i would be without her.
     She slipped on her silky pink robe, sat next to me and said, " Bitch , you killed it out there tonight, shit, they aint have no money left for the rest of us."
     She picked up one of the stacks i had just counted and went on to say, " Girl, if i was makin this kinda money , I'd be gettin my ass outta this shit hole. "
I laughed and grabbed my money back out of her hand. " Well actually, I'm starting a new job tomorrow. At this fancy record label. " I smirked, putting on my own black robe. "Ima make it out this life girl,  just you wait. "
" Ooouuu okay boo, I see you. Just don't forget about me when you all famous n' shit ." Tina said, smacking her lips together and squinting her eyes at me.
I rolled my eyes, as i put away the money in my locker with my day clothes. As i walked back over towards the door i said, " I gotta get back to work. You really wana make money like me i suggest you do the same" . I smiled at her and added, " and maybe learn how to do more then just twerk around the pole."
As i started to shut the door, she threw her robe at me. " Fuck you bitch ! At least i got a ass Ms. Bisquick". We just had that type of friendship. We can talk shit to each other without gettin' our feelins' hurt. Actually when i think about it , she really is the healthiest relationship I've ever had. Friendship or otherwise. I got a bad habit of fallin for dudes with worse habits. I've never felt comfortable around people that got all their shit together. People that are confidant, and know exactly what they want in life, and what they don't. Those kind of people make me nervous. Tina was deffinatly confidant, but she didnt intimidate me like other people. She understands my struggle, and i need somebody like that in my life.

As i stepped out from the back the music was pounding in my ears. I could feel the vibrations pulsing through my body. The base was like a heartbeat pounding in my chest, the lights dancing on my skin. It was like stepping off of a spaceship on to another planet. It was terrifying , and electrafying at the same time. You almost couldn't help but to be swept up by the intoxicating heat in the atmosphere.

I made my way over to the bar. I leaned over the counter to get Markeem, the bartender's, attention. Markeem didnt need no approval from nobody. He didnt fit in any certain stereotype. He just lives in his own little world. I kind of admired him for that.
     I asked for a drink, and he clicked his long acrylic nails together , puckering his lips before saying, "You know you not supposed to be drinkin on the clock Gypsy . " emphasizing my work alliace . 
     I slammed my hand on the table , " Keem if you dont get me a muthafuckin' drink right now i swear ima cut off yo dick  and make you a real woman . "
     He gasped , his hand on his chest , and responded , " Child, you best get outta here talkin that non sence to me. " He raised his eye brows and stuck his hand in my face .
     I pushed his hand away and said, " Im sorry, i'm just so stressed out about this new job. Its everything i ever wanted... so why does part of me just wana hide in here forever ." I sighed , and sat down at one of the bar stools.
His face suddenly changed, he did have a heart deep, DEEP down. " Well, you can't be no stripper forever. Don't nobody wana see no saggy old lady booty, with some titties hangin down to the floor. "
     I rolled my eyes a little ," Yeah, yeah, I know. " I replied , dipping my face into my hands, elbows leaning on the table.
     " Hold on, I'll mix you up a lil somethin' . "
     He bent down to mix me a drink. As i sat there waiting i suddenly felt someone behind me. Before i could turn around Keem popped back up with my drink, " This is comin out of yo tip out boo boo " . He said as he pushed it towards me.
     The man behind me cut in, " I got it. " he said as he slapped some money on the table. " And get me a shot of remy. " Keem smiled, looking at me playfully, and then handed the man his drink.
     Keem walked to the other end of the bar to service some customers, and the man sat down next to me. He was tall, with dark chocolate skin, dressed up in a very expensive looking suit. He appeared very buttoned up and professional, but i could sence something deeper... something darker in him.    
     Finally he spoke, his voice was deep and alluring. He leaned in closer to me, and whispered, " You're a good dancer. " He licked his lips a little, then bit his bottom lip as he continued, " You sure know how to get a mans.... attention. " He smiled and leaned even closer. Looking me up and down.
I felt my heart start to beat faster, but i kept my cool as i replied, " Well, that is my job. "
He took a sip, " I got a job for you baby. How about a private dance ? "
With one hand i suttly gripped his thigh as i said , " A private dance with me aint cheap honey. "
He smirked, " Money aint a problem baby, just lead the way. "
I finished the last of my drink, then lightly pulled his arm as i said, " Follow me. "