⁉️Unexpected Situations⁉️

DISCLAIMER! THE FACTS STATED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT BE TRUE! (REGARDING HISTORY, NOT THE FANFIC. IT IS STILL CANON IN THE FANFICTION.)

-Sunoku~saaaaaan!

A cheerful call of my surname came behind me as I was walking to school with non other than my classmate who is actually my servamp. With eyes shining in a hopeful way, I turned around to lay my eyes on a girl with silky brown hair.

~You called?

I asked in an overly excited tone. Disgust flashed on her face for a second but as soon as it was there, it was replaced by a sweet smile.

-Hello, Tsubaki~

She ignored me and directly went to Tsubaki's side.

I glared at Tsubaki from my side. He looked at me with a teasing smirk. He didn't spare me a second glance after that.

-Good morning...

Tsubaki looked down at the girl, probably trying to remember what her name was. The girl shook her head and sighed.

-I am Matsuoka Hotaru. I am your classmate. I was the one who showed you to our classroom.

Tsubaki's mouth formed an "o" and he nodded at her. Although there was a smile on his face, I could easily tell he was irritated. I smirked. That's what you get for being popular. Although it was his first day, he apparently left a huge impression on our school. Thus people flocked around him easily. We had just left my house and he was already getting approached. He brushed off the girl with his weird way of talking. As soon as the girl went away, with a pout evident on her face, Tsubaki started laughing, and this time I could notice a litte hint of boredom in his tone. He stopped to take a breath and loudly announced that the situation wasn't interesting.

We walked in silence and the silence made me go back to the memories of yesterday, the day he announced that he was enrolling in my school.

~Yesterday~

We cut through the crowd, my hand latching itself on the unexpecting vampire as I start to drag him away from the shocked crowd. We were long gone before the crowd could regain their composure. We found ourselves on the rooftop.

I closed the door of the roof with a harsh slam. Immediately after that, I slammed Tsubaki to the door. My arms on either side of his shoulders, since I wasn't tall enough to easily reach his head. I expected a confused face from Tsubaki but all I got was a shit-eating smirk on his unreasonably handsome face.

~Tsubaki what the hell?!

I stared directly into his eyes that rested casually under his sunglasses. He only shrugged.

-What~ Can't I visit my eve?

~Visiting is one thing, but enrolling in the same school as her is something else.

I stated. I wasn't angry. To be honest, I didn't know how to react so I immediately resorted to rage.

-No way!

He faked a shocked tone.

-Plus,

He started and the next thing I felt was my back being pressed to the cold surface of the door.

-You seem pretty happy about the situation. If I didn't know better I would've said that you wished for this.

H-How did he know?! His frame casted a shadow over mine. With a realisation of the position we were in, a blush was suddenly evident on my face. His hands were resting on my upper arms and that alone was to make my blush redden. He snickered and leaned over towards me. His lips only inches away from my ear.