🥊Training With A Piñata 🥊

I got 69th place in #tsubaki, pfft djsjsjs

-No! Not like that Bear~chan! You have to put more strength!

~Huff..u... Succ... Huff, you goddamn piñata!

-HOW IS CALLING ME A PIÑATA GOING TO HELP YOU GET STRONGER?!!

Ugh, (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Now, you're probably wondering what's going on. I'm training, with the one and only Mister Abracadabra, Belkia. Why? Well, let me tell you the whole story.

~about an hour or so ago~

~Huh?
-Huh?

Mister fucked up Piñata and I said in unison.

-Let's make this into a competition!

Tsubaki repeated with an even wider grin on his stupid face. You would think that he was just trying to make things interesting, right? But oh no I know better! This sadistic bastard wants something from me!

-The winner gets to order the other person around for one day! AHAHAHA!

~OH HELL NO!

I suddenly yelled, taking both of them by surprise. I pointed a finger at him then said...

~I know what you are plotting! You sadistic bastard want me to change my name to Bear~chan! Haha! I saw right through your little tricks!!

I yelled with a puffed chest and a smug face. But when I opened my eyes to look at them... They were sweatdropping.

-Eh... What an active imagination, a weird one you got Tsubakkyun.

Belkia said, and Tsubaki nodded in approvel.

~A-And how is this fair?! You are a vampire , you know how to fight. (By the way, How am I the weird one? You guys are real blood sucking vampires)

Tsubaki clapped his hands together then calmly said.

-That's why you're going to train with Useless over there...

He said while pointing at Belkia who was making a nya face.

And that's how it basically went down. Now, Im training with a Piñata, that's great.

-YOU SUCK BEAR~CHAN!

The reason why Belkia is super hyped up with me winning is that if I win, he gets to live here. I got up. Then wiped my forehead with the back of my hand.

~Here I go!

I first threw a left hook, which he easily dodged. While he was dodging I bent over. Just as I bent over he threw a high kick, I had successfully seen through his attack, but what I didn't saw coming was him holding his cane at my throat while I was still bent over.

~Hey! You cheated!

I yelled with an irk mark on my face.

-It ain't called cheating, it's called strategy.

We had been training for about half a hour but me, who is one of the laziest people in the world, still got tired. And from the looks of it Belkia has gotten tired of my bs too.

I bent over and supported myself with my kness while trying to breathe. While I was doing that Belkia scoffed and he hit my butt with his cane, I jumped because of the rude ass gesture.

~Ow, what the heck was that for?!

-That was because you need to work out more!

~AND HOW EXACTLY IS HITTING MY ASS GOING TO HELP????!??