⛩Fox with two tails⛩

'~My name is Kyoko, I'm 14, I like interesting things I hate cliché stuff, that's why I started an interesting adventure by picking that fox up. '

~~~

-Kyoko P.O.V.-

-Ahh...how boring...

I mumbled as I walked towards my giant home like place. Don't get me wrong, I love my house but after sometime you get bored of the same thing. It is hard to find houses like mine nowadays. I basically live in an old japanese style house.
I looked up at the sky then mumbled:
~It really has been long since you guys passed away...
My parents passed away when I was 5, so my uncle took me in with his wife, but after a year or so, his wife passed away and he started going on business trips more often. Not that I mind it. I like living alone, but it's still pretty lonely...I don't really have that many friends, scratch that I don't have any friends. Though I do have some people in my life. Damn, beings lonely makes even your thoughts boring. Lately all I could think of is the few people that are in my life. Oh and food, definitely. Even my seemingly empty brain has no room for thoughts about school. No wonder I get bad grades.

The walk from school to my home is pretty long and boring. It's the same. Look, there's that pole that I accidentally ran into a week ago and here's the trash can I tripped over just yesterday. Oh and let's not forget that weird looking building across the street. My thoughts came to a halt when I layed my gaze upon something next to the lab. It was something adorable. A fox to be exact. A fox isn't something you see everyday so I immediately ran towards the street[and I almost got run over by a car but that doesn't matter] As I got closer to it, I could make out the patterns on the fox. He was black and white. But the real thing that grabbed my attention was his umm... Mutation, so to say. The fox had two tails. How interesting. Mesmerised by his form, I picked him up and continued my way to my house.

_~_

_~_

After kicking my shoes off, I prepared the kitchen sink for the little creature. As I was still holding him in my arms, I searched about foxes. The weird thing is that foxes do sneak in villages sometimes. But only the village that are in the same area as a mountain.

I guess he escaped from the lab?

I thought. And yes it is a he. Uppon a more clearer inspection, I could see that his leg was bleeding and that the blood had soaked my shirt, great. I placed him in the sink and carefully rubbed the soap onto his head while humming a random tone. The fox finally started to move when he made contact with water. I sighed in relief.

After getting him patched up, I hugged him to my chest and made my way to my room
I placed him on my futon and closed the door so that he would stay inside. Then it hit me.