🌇Day Off🏙️

Next day I woke up on my futon, not knowing how I got there. I quickly reached over to my phone to check the time. It was 6 am. I was shocked, I never wake up this early, except for school. I yawned and stretched like a cat. I slowly got up and left my room, not even bothering to clean it up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. It was a peaceful morning, almost too peaceful and the next thing I knew something came crushing through the door. Fucking called it. That something was an overused Piñata that happened to be a goddamn vampire.

I sighed and looked at the door. It had a huge gap... Kyosuke is gonna whoop my ass.

Whinings came from the vampire on the floor, whose face was pressed to the floor. I payed no mind and continued sipping my tea. It was too early for his bullshit.

-Bear~chan, aren't you going to help me up?

He looked at me with puppy eyes. I made direct contact with him and continued sipping my tea, but louder.

-meanie. Bea-OW OW OW

I walked over of him, purposely stepping on him to annoy the living shit out of him.

~I don't see any creature that I need to pay attention to. Siiiiiip

-So mean~ you're never going to be a bride like that! Hmph!

I stopped at his words for a second. A bride? Me? As if pfft ahaha! I giggled as I continued to ignore him. I reached for the door handle, but before I could open it Tsubaki had already opened it and now he was standing in front of me with all his glory. He was quite short for a male but he was still taller than me. I looked at him and said...

~Good morning sadistic bastard~

-Ahahahahaha... Ahh ha ha...

I stepped aside for him to enter. As he passed by me he muttered a quick "not interesting at all" an irk mark popped on my forehead but I ignored it.

-Oh hey Tsuba-OW OW!

My thoughts were silenced by the sound of Tsubaki stepping on Belkia. Tsubaki looked at Belkia, who was laying beneath his feet. He raised an eyebrow. He turned his head towards me then said...

-Did I step on something?

I replied with a shrug then I continued my way to the living room. I really do wonder what their relationship is... Not like I can ask anyway. I have the power to ask him, but I won't take advantage of me being his eve. Now that I think about it, I have never ever questioned him about Vampires. I never asked about his personal life. Though the chances of him replying is low, I'd like to ask him. Maybe in the future?

Siiiiiiip~

The future...

I sat on the porch

I sat on the porch. This house was quite large. I never really explored it, maybe in the future. Ah~ look at me being all sentimental and serious in the morning. I heard movement and soon Tsubaki was next to me. He had a mug in his hand. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, I looked carefully at his jet black hair and how well it fit his face shape. The black yukata he wore, the flower patern at the ends of his sleeves. His neck, his adams apple, his nose, his ear. And lastly I looked at his eyes. Those beautiful red orbs. They shone bright in a dangerous and mysterious way yet they held a sad almost melancholic look. Just like the aura he gave off, the aura that makes me want to comfort him in anyway. I'm not a nice person, nor a selfless one but somehow I want to help this person.

He had already noticed my staring but only now he had decided to turn to me and ask...

-What?

I didn't reply with anything. I just hummed and decided to raise my hand up to the top of his head and gently pat him. His eyes slightly widened. Though it didn't last long, I saw a glint of excitement in his eyes. Excitement? I wonder.

He stretched and as soon as his legs touched the sun, he turned into the cute fox I picked up. It hadn't been that long since I've met him. But for some reason I opened up to him pretty quick. Maybe I'm just lonely. Tsubaki crawled onto my lap. I continued petting his fur, holy shit it was soft. I turned back to his human form and continued to use me as a goddamn pillow. I placed my tea down and pushed him off of me. I didn't even questioned what happened yesterday. I probably should have. Meeeeeehhh Im too tired. I got up and stretched a little.

~Okie Doki!

I loudly spoke to get Tsubaki's attention, which seemed to work. I held my hand towards him and he took it. I pulled him up to his feet and started talking.

~I feel like this story's plot is going nowhere. So let's have a day in the city to change that!

I cheerfully said. Belkia entered the room as I spoke and he immediately sweat dropped.

-I see you're breaking the 4th wall so easily again Gorilla~chan...

I glared at him and that seemed to scare him off. I turned towards Tsubaki and asked him if he wanted to go out, which he replied with a "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not interesting at all... Sure let's go"

I quickly took a shower and dressed up. When I went down, Tsubaki was already at the door. I ran over to him and put on my shoes. Tsubaki noticed the bag I was holding, he gave a questioning look but didn't ask about it. At that moment I felt something was odly off.

~Tsubaki where is the asshole Piñata?

That made Tsubaki chuckle and snort which I found really funny. Just imagine an all powerful vampire snorting at a name that was given to his underling(?) by a highschooler. As if on que Belkia's head popped out from the entrance.

-I'm not coming~

I gave him a questioning look. I shrugged and turned to walk to the gates. From the corner of my eye I saw Tsubaki giving Belkia a dangerous look. I shivered and stopped, I didn't dare turn behind. Tsubaki quickly came next to me, with a smile on his face he asked me what's wrong. I shook my head sideways and said

~nothing

I turned to look at Belkia, only to notice he wasn't there.

I repeated again, but in a lower voice this time.

~nothing at all...

With that we left the huge mansion that both of us now called home, at least I tought that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See? I made it longer~

~Tired Kyo