🌆Day Off🌃

-So

Tsubaki started.

-Where are we going?

I smiled at his question. I patted my stomach then said.

~To eat, cuz this girl right here is starving~

He laughed and laughed until he suddenly stopped and said "not interesting at all". And irk mark made its way on my face and I karate chopped him in his side. He muttered a fake "ow" while chuckling.

~you know you're pretty annoying right?

He looked surprised for a second. He put his hand on his chest and said,

-Ouch! How can you say that after me being so nice to you~ I even went easy on you yesterday!

I whipped my head towards him and opened my mouth to ask him what happened yesterday only to close it at his next words.

-so mean, bear~chan

I SWEAR TO GODщ(ಠ益ಠщ)

I started throwing half assed punches at him and he kept easily dodging them while laughing his fucking tail off. Or more like, tails...

Then something dawned on me.

~Hey Tsubaki

-Hn?

~We are out in the sun, but you're not turning into your fox form.

He started laughing like a maniac again, only to abruptly stop.

-Oh that~ I can actually do that whenever I want to. Hehe

...

щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
With that, I started punching him again while he laughed and dodged.
~~~

~What do you want to eat Tsubaki?

I tilted my head and asked him. He didn't reply, though he did look like he was thinking about it.

~ How about oinarisan?

His mouth slightly twitched, it wasn't anything noticeable but I managed to notice it. I smirked to myself. This was how I came to understand and learn Tsubaki. By now I had already understood that he wasn't going to tell me about himself anytime soon. So in order to know him at least a little, I started paying attention to even the smallest details.

~Maybe sasazushi?

His mouth twitched downwards. Okay so that's a no.

~Oh oh, I know! Inarizushi!

I said more excitedly, I was having fun. That seemed to get a nice feedback from Tsubaki, as he nodded his head approvingly.

~Inarizushi it is then.

We continued to walk until we reached the restaurant I was looking for. We got inside and found the restaurant almost empty. Welp, I doubt people would want sushi as breakfast. Apparently not us though.

Tsubaki took a seat in front of the wheel that served sushi and I took my seat next to him. I rested my elbows on the table and stared at Tsubaki, who's eyes were slightly shining from the food that was on the wheel. I snickered to myself and took out my phone. Without hesitation Tsubaki took the first plate that he saw and started digging in. I managed to take a photo of him without him knowing. I closed my phone and looked at the wheel, my eyes searched for my favourite, makizushi.

-The usual again, Sunoku-sama?

The owner suddenly appeared next to me, both Tsubaki and I slightly jumped. A huge smile made its way to my face and I gladly showed it to the owner. He was a nice old man that I could relate to. He loved to eat, he watched anime and he was always hungry. Did mention he loved food? Owner never opened his eyes, yeah, like in the animes. I sometimes wonder if someone glued them shut. I was a regular at this restaurant. Even the owner seemed to know I existed, as a kid with Kyosuke, after school when I felt down and even when I was just bored, I always came here.