18

Jungkook's POV

"Does any of that matter? Get out of my house!" a voice shouted waking me up.

"Jimin please-"

"No get the fuck out!!" I sat up and saw Taehyung still sleeping. I heard some stomping then a door being slammed shut.

I got out the bed slowing not waking Tae up and left the room, closing the door quietly. I looked around the hallway and saw no one, so I went downstairs and saw Jimin pooling his eyes out.

"Jimin?" I approached him. He wiped his tears away and forced a smile. "Hey Kook are you hungry? I'm planning to take everyone out for breakfast today, but you don't have to come if you don't want to" he said leading me into the kitchen.

"I would love to go hyung but what's wrong?" I asked

"Dealing with a couple problems, nothing major. Is Taehyung up?" Jimin asked changing the subject. I wanted to ask more but I didn't want him to break down again.

"No he's still asleep, what about Yoongi? And Hoseok?"

"Yoongi is still asleep" he replied

"And Hoseok?" I asked. "Let's go wake up the others" he said ignoring my question. I shrugged it off and followed him upstairs.

"I'll go wake Taehyung up" I said walking down the hallway "I'll get the rest" he said walking a little faster. I stopped at my room and watched him leave suspiciously. I open the door and saw Taehyung still sleeping.

I ran towards the bed and jumped on it "WAKE UP! TIME TO WAKE UP!!" I shouted jumping watching his body bounce.

"Mmm leave me alone" he groan trying to push me off the bed. "No! Come on we're going out to eat" I jumped off the bed. "Leave without me" I heard him say.

"Well that wouldn't be fun" I grabbed his leg and pulled him off the bed. "Jungkook!!" He whined kicking me "stop doing that" I held his leg and started dragging him around the room.

"Let me go!! The floor is dirty" he tried removing his legs from my grip. "What's the magic word" I teased

"Fuck off and leave me alone"

"Fine" I let go of his legs making his heels hit the floor "ow! Jungkook you bitch" he whine

"I hope I get a cute dude's number" I smirked about to leave "go ahead! No one is going to think you're cute anyway, and you don't have the balls to get someone's number"

"Well FYI everyone thinks I'm cute! Okay!? And I'm not a pussy"

"Well FYI you can't get their numbers" he said getting up.

"How come?" I crossed my arms watching him walk towards me. "Because you're mine" he grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. "But I'm not yours" he gave me a quick peck on the lips and walked back to the bed.

"That's not fair" I frowned looking at him. "I'm kidding! You take everything so serious, let me brush my teeth and I'll be down there" I smiled watching him scroll through his phone "So you're mine?"

"Nah I'm someone's else"

"Taehyung!!"

"I'm kidding yes I'm yours"
-
-
-
-

Taehyung's POV

"Where's Hoseok?"I asked, we were in Jimin's car. It fit up to eight people and there was plenty space. Jimin and Yoongi up front, Namjoon and Jin in the middle, Jungkook and me in the back.