15

"I'm a savage, classic, bougie, ratchet" Taehyung danced in front of the camera. He was over at Jimin's house, well everyone was. "Sassy, moody, nasty!" Jimin join in throwing it back on Taehyung. "Acting stupid, what was happening, what was happening, bitch! I'm a savage yeah" they both danced. Once the phone stopped recording Yoongi grabbed it.

"DELETE!!" He shouted

"NOOO!! Stop we looked good" Taehyung said about to grab his phone from Yoongi but Yoongi put it behind his back. "Hyung give it back" Taehyung reached out to grab it from behind him.

"Make me" Yoongi teased "give ittt!!" He whined "Nah I think I'll keep it"

"Yoongi hyunggg" Taehyung stomped and pushed Yoongi "get your boyfriend Jimin!"

"Yoongs give him back his phone" Jimin said eating some chips. "Fine only if you send me this video"

"Follow me on TikTok and you can save the video from there"

"I'm not going to download TikTok for a video, just send me it"

"Just send it dude" Jungkook came in grabbing a couple chips "hey why do you have my soulmate's phone?" Jungkook asked pointing at the phone.

"Cause I can"

"Only I get to grab his phone" Jungkook said walking over to him.

"Well too fucking bad it's already in my hands" Yoongi said putting it under his pants "and now it's under my pants"

"Yoongi!! If you think I won't get it you're wrong" Taehyung glared grabbing his pants "Woah Woah Woah" Jimin stood up and pushed him out the way "I'll get it!" Jimin unbuckle his pants and the phone dropped. Taehyung was about to bend down and get it but Jungkook grabbed it "no! Let me clean it, this was almost touching his dick"

Then Jungkook put it in his pants "oh my god! Jungkook!!! Now knowing you I'm scared to get it so you can keep it" Taehyung sighed and sat down grabbing a couple chips. "Um Yoongi I need to show you something" Jimin said grabbing his hand and leaving the kitchen. "Damn Yoongi is about to get head, bruh that could be us but you playing" Jungkook tease grabbing some chips and throwing them at Taehyung.

"That's gay fam" Taehyung threw some back.

"That's the whole point babe" Jungkook ruffled his hair to get some chips out "guys have y'all seen Jimin and Yoongi?" Hoseok walked in "They just left to go get a suck" Jungkook said throwing some chips at him. "Hey! Where to?"

They both shrugged "Damn it! Alright well if they come back tell them I went out" Hoseok huffed leaving "where to?" Taehyung asked "just tell them I went out"

"Are you coming back?"

"Yeah around midnight"

"Well damn alright"

They heard a front slam "Hobi looked upset"

"He is, probably mad cause Jimin didn't give him the suck" Jungkook laughed. Taehyung didn't answer and silently chewed on a chip "Wait what if he is actually mad, oh god Taehyung we gotta go cheer him up! We can't have our sunshine be a storm"

"We might be assuming things and had to leave for something important, let's just wait a little" Taehyung reached over the table and grabbed a different bag of chips and threw them at Jungkook "oh shit I'm so sorry! My fingers slipped"

"What the hell was that for?" Jungkook dust off the chips "you've made a mess! Jimin is going to be so mad at you"

"Me? But I didn't do it" Taehyung looked at him innocently, then got up and rushed out the kitchen. Jimin's house was big since he got that money so it was easy to run around.

He heard Jungkook's steps following behind "Taehyung! you better come back and clean up that mess"

Taehyung ran a little faster "but I didn't do it!" He saw Namjoon down the hall "Hyung! Help me! Help! He's trying to kidnap me! He said he was going to cut my body in pieces and sell them off" Taehyung cried running towards Namjoon.

Namjoon panic not knowing where to go "please don't jump on me! Please don't jump on me! Please don't! Please don't" Namjoon kept whispering to himself. But fate wasn't on his side and felt Taehyung jump on him making his head bang against a door 'there was a whole room behind me!' Namjoon groan holding Taehyung up.

"Save me Namjoonie" Taehyung said in his neck wrapping his legs around his waist "Taehyung grow up you're acting like a child"

"Heyyyyy how come you don't hug me like that" Jungkook pouted "cause you don't deserve my hugs" Taehyung sassed

"What? Alright then you don't deserve my kisses then" Jungkook shrugged leaving. Taehyung's eyes widen "what? Hey no!" He jumped off Namjoon "let go of me you creep" and ran after Jungkook then jumped on his back.

"Nope get off" Jungkook rebuked trying to push Taehyung off of him "Jungkookie" he whispered tighten his hold around Jungkook.

"No, you said I don't deserve your hugs so you don't deserve my kisses" Jungkook finally got him off and walked away. Taehyung stood there in the hallway and looked at Namjoon "damn I'm heartbroken" Taehyung look down sadly.

"But I'm a bad bitch! So imma get what I want" he declared and walked after Jungkook. Namjoon watches him leave in confusion 'my brother is so bipolar, now where is my future husband?' Namjoon walked around the house looking for Jin.
-
"Hey you! Yes you! If I want your damn kisses I'll get your damn kisses" Taehyung walked over to Jungkook pulled his shirt from the back "what the-" Taehyung kissed him surprising Jungkook. Then he backed away "kiss me back idiot" and that's what Jungkook did. They made out for a couple seconds in the hallway then backed away for some air.

"Since when did you become so demanding?" Jungkook looked at him.

"Since I didn't get the things that I wanted" Taehyung responded.

"Oh really? Well then you can't have my dick" Jungkook smirked.

"Okay"

"Okay? That's all you say?"

"I didn't want your chode anyways"

"CHODE!? Bro I will fight you!"

"Did you just bro me? Oh hell no! My name is babe"

"Last time I checked it was Taehyung"

"Whatever Mr.Chode"

"Shut up! Before I dick slap you"

"Try me bitch"

"Ew not in my hallway" Jimin said walking into the hallway with Yoongi behind "hey Jimin you got a little something by your mouth" Jungkook teased.

Jimin wiped his mouth with his sleeve "hey have y'all seen Hoseok?" Yoongi asked "he went out" Taehyung responded.

"Out? Where to?"

"I don't know, he said he'll be back by midnight"

"Oh, that's weird he didn't text us or anything" Yoongi grabbed his phone checking it.

"Maybe he didn't have time to tell you and had to do something really important" Taehyung said as they made their way to the kitchen. "He would've told us, and why midnight- WHAT HAPPEN TO MY KITCHEN!!?" Jimin shouted looking at the mess.

"It was Taehyung!"

"It was Mr.Chode!"
-
-
-
-
I'm bored y'all so another chapter here you go XD