17

Taehyung's POV

"HOBI!!" Jimin squealed running towards Hoseok to hug him but he pushed him away. "I'm tired" he said walking away knocking a couple things on the way.

"Whats wrong with him?" Jimin pouted, I shrugged.

"Where was he anyway?" Yoongi yawned eyes barely open.

"He was at a pet store" I responded.

"Pet store? At this time?" Jimin scoffed.

"Yeah"

"Hoseok wouldn't go to a pet store at this time" Jungkook looked at me suspiciously.

"You can go ask him" I said pointing towards the direction Hoseok went. None of them moved "you seriously don't believe me?" I crossed my arms.

"Just tell us where you guys were no one is going to get mad" Namjoon said.

"Pet store"

Jungkook shook his head not believing it "is there something you need to tell us?"

"No! Nothing, I'm not hiding anything!"

"I didn't say you were"

"Jungkook I'm being serious, Hoseok told me he was at the pet store so I picked him up that's all"

Everyone sighed "Taehyung just tell us, we're really tired and wanna get this over with" Jin grumble.

"I'm telling you I picked him up at the pet store"

"Didn't know pet store's sell alcohol" Yoongi coughed.

"What? What are you talking about?" I looked at him confused.

"I mean come on, alcohol, sneaking out, at 3 in the morning,. I mean it's pretty obvious what actually happen" Jungkook avoided eye contact with me. Everyone nodded slowly agreeing with him.

"Woah woah! If you think I hooked up with Hoseok you're totally wrong" I defended. "That's not even close, yes Hoseok smells like alcohol but that has nothing to do with me"

"I never said you hooked up with him" Jungkook mocked. "So now you're really hiding something"

"Okay I'm leaving goodnight" I left the room leaving them be with their own thoughts. I'm done! If they don't believe me then they don't believe me.

I reach my room which I share with Jungkook and open the door seeing Hoseok on the bed crying "Hyung?" I closed the door behind me and made me way towards him.

"I'm sorry!!" Hoseok cried getting up and hugging me, I hugged back soothing his back "shhh it's okay, I forgive you" I don't what he was apologizing for but I went along with it.

"I'm a bad person" he hicupped, I knew he was still drunk and was probably saying random things but drunk words are sober thoughts... I think.

"No you're not, come on let's go to your room" I stretched my hand out, he shook his head "No, Yoongi and Jimin are always together it's like I'm third wheeling when I'm with them" Hoseok pouted. I would've cooed if he wasn't so sad right now.

"Feeling left out?" I asked, he nodded "it's okay I'll talk to them" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the room.

"No no you don't have to, I'll do it myself but I'm too tired right now" he leaned his head on my shoulder "alright let's get you to bed" I said walking down the hallway towards Jimin's and Yoongi's room.

"No with you" Hoseok slurred "Jungkook will be sleeping with me" I chuckled.

"I don't care, he can sleep on the floor" he mumble, I shook my head as we finally reached the room. I open and the door and push Hoseok inside lightly "goodnight" I said about to close the door.

"Wait wait don't close the door, I can't find the light switch it's too dark in here" Hoseok pulled the door open. "Use your flashlight on your phone"

"I don't know where my phone is"

"Hyung"

"I'm sorry!!" He squeaked

"It's fine, just sit on the bed and wait for Yoongi and Jimin to come back I'll leave the door open" I said as I watch him sit on the bed. "goodnight"

"Night" I heard him say and I left. I saw Jimin and Yoongi down the hall giggling. "Give Hoseok some love too you guys" I said before walking into my own room.

I saw Jungkook under the blanket scrolling through his phone. I closed the door and made my way to my side of the bed turning off the lamp. I made myself comfortable in bed having my back facing Jungkook. I closed my eyes about to drift off to sleep but Jungkook spoke up "Were getting divorced"

I shot my eyes open and turned my whole body around to face him "good cause I didn't wanna be with you anyways"

"I regret marrying you" he sniffed looking through his phone.

"I regret accepting your proposal"

"I regret dating you"

"I regret saying yes when you asked me out"

"I regret friending you"

"I regret meeting you now goodnight" I shush him and turned around my back facing him again.

"Whatever Bretman has more ass" I heard him mumble. I kicked him after hearing that sentence "ow!" He wince in pain. "why are you so mad at me stating a fact"

"That's it go sleep on the couch" I said pointing towards the door still not facing him. "Wait baby no I'm sorry" I felt his arms around my waist and pulling me towards his chest. "You have some cake baby, the only cake I see" he said squeezing my ass.

"Shut up, probably was stalking his page earlier" I grumble. I didn't hear him say anything for couple seconds so I kicked him again "ow! Stop doing that!"

"Cheater"

"How? You went out with Hoseok doing who knows what"

"I actually picked him up and brought him home safely like the good friend I am"

"Still with that Pet Store excuse?" I heard him sigh

"It's not an excuse! I actually picked him up from there, him and I were texting and he told me he was at a pet so I went to pick him up from there"

"Proof or it didn't happen"

I groan but I leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it and pulled up to mine and Hoseok's messages. "Give it to me" I gave the phone to him and he started to read the text messages silently.

"Change the emojis I don't like it" he said giving me back my phone "why? They're cute"

"Not to me, anyways I'm sorry for not believing you" he kissed my cheek "it's whatever" I put my phone back on the nightstand and cuddle into his chest.

"You're so cute you know that" he murmured kissing my neck. I smiled fluttering my eyes closed "goodnight kookie"

"Goodnight baby"
-
-
-
-
I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes :(