Tease (Ashton Irwin Smut)

Summary: It's (Y/N)'s birthday and Ashton has planned a little private party.
(Smut / Unprotected Sex / Striptease / Oral; Female Receiving)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stiff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 1.9k)
--

"What time are you going to be back from work?" Ashton asks me as I rub some lotion on my skin post-shower.
"I don't know. 6, 6-ish... Depends... Why are you asking?" I ask him, turning my head to look at him.
"I just want to make dinner plans for us tonight." He shrugs his shoulders and I groan, my face morphing in an unwilling expression.
"Can we just get takeout? I wanna be with you tonight, just you." I ask and he hums, pecking on my bare shoulder.
"Whatever birthday girl wants, birthday girl gets. Any preferences for the cake?" He asks.
"It can be whatever you want, as long as it is chocolate cheesecake." I comment and he chuckles.
"That leaves so many options..." He mocks me, tracing his finger over my skin.
"Birthday girl gets what birthday girl wants." I shrug, standing up from the bed.
"She sure does... Especially when she looks mighty fine like you do." He whistles, making me roll my eyes at him.
"Are you trying to get in my pants, Irwin?" I ask him, picking up the outfit I've picked for the day.
"Is it working? Because I have more if it doesn't." He states and I bite my lip, kinda into his whole mood right now.
"Oh, it is working alright. You will just have to wait until I get back from work." I chuckle and he hums.
"I'll be right here waiting, princess." He winks, eyeing me up and down as I dress up.

My day at work has been pretty boring; other than the birthday cake my colleagues brought for me, I had nothing else interesting at work. Maybe because my mind was stuck back at home, imagining me spending the day with Ashton. My first birthday since we've moved in together, and I really hoped I could have spent it with him instead of at work.

I push my key in the keyhole, unlocking the door and letting myself in. The first thing I notice is the flowers all over the floor. From roses to baby's breath and wildflowers, the floor is full of paths made of them.
"Ash?" I call, leaving my purse and keys on the island by the entrance.
"Dinning room. Go wash up." He responds, making me strut cheerfully to the bathroom. I have been absolutely famished for the past couple of hours, and I really wanted to have dinner the moment I walk into the house.

I find him leaning back against the table, wearing a pair of leather pants and a white shirt that is ridiculously buttoned way low, giving me plenty of a view of his chest.
"Hi there." I greet him, licking my lips at the sight; really appreciate the fact he hasn't shaved his little chaff yet, which really makes him look a little rougher.
"Sit." He orders, pulling a chair out for me.
"Where's the food?" I ask and he points at the chair.
"I said sit." He says sternly, making me press my thighs together at the tone of his voice.
"Promise you are not going to laugh at me..." He says, turning to grab his phone.
"When have I laughed at you?" I ask and he cocks an eyebrow at me.
"Wanna have this conversation, really?" He asks me, starting the music. He leaves the phone on the table as Birthday Sex starts playing, and he moves before me, swaying to the beat of the music as he unbuttons his shirt more.

I bring my hands to cover my mouth, eyes sparkling with excitement as he strips for me.
"Holy fuck." I utter, scanning him as he moves his hips. He was never much of a dancer, but he looks way too sexy right now.
He moves closer, grabbing my wrists and putting my hands on his body.
"You learned how to dance? For me?" I ask and he hums, letting my hands roam his body as he moves.
"I saw the way you were gawking at the guys from Magic Mike..." He replies thrusting his hips forward.
"You look so much better than all the guys combined..." I comment and he hums.
"I know I do. I've been planning this for 2 months now..." He states and I gasp, feeling a little special that he put so much effort into my birthday surprise.
"Wanna help me unzip the pants?" He asks, pushing my hand down until it grazes over his bulge.
"You are hard..." I whisper and he nods.
"Wanna see how hard?" He asks, rolling his hips. I look at him mesmerized, my tongue wetting my lips.
My hand reaches for the button of his pants, opening it and sliding down until it opens and he lowers it down his hips.
He pulls them completely off, kicking them to the side. He leans closer, placing his hands on my thighs and lowering himself as he spreads them, making my skirt rise up.