🧩4🧩

We didn't realize but it had already gotten late, "I can walk you home," he says. Memories from that day came flooding back. That lady had told me she wanted to walk me to where dad was but only for her to lock me up in a room. 

I shake my head, "no it's fine I can have my driver come back," I say looking out at the parking lot looking at my phone to text winwin. Renjun looks at me, "You okay? you look kinda shaken up," he says. "I-i yeah I'm fine just it's nothing," I say looking down. 

That's when I noticed Renjun's hands were trembling, "Are you okay?" I ask him taking his hands. He pulls them back forcefully, "I hate walking in the dark alone, that's all," he says walking away from me. 

Turning my phone off I run over to Renjun, "We can walk together then," I say holding his hand. He looked at me surprised but then calmed down, it might be crazy to say this but I feel like we share similar experiences.  

As we reach his house it looked familiar, I scoff to myself he was probably like them too. Now there was no one to take me home unless they cared for me. Ten opens the door for Renjun he looks surprised to see me. 

"y/n why are you here! you know Jungwoo doesn't want to see you right" he says trying to close the door in my face. But Renjun opens it, "She's with me, she's staying since it's too late to go home," he says dragging me inside. 

My eyes meet with Jungwoo, he softly looks at me but doesn't say anything. To think we were almost once married. "Hey you are the girl from the bridge," one of the boys walks into the living room. 

That statement alarms Jungwoo, "Jeno what do you mean bridge," he asks. I knew he was going to scold me again. "You know her? well, yesterday she wanted to die," the one named Jeno tells him. Jungwoo's eyes dart towards me in shock. 

Instead of feeling sorry, he was mad, "If you really want to die just do it, why do you keep stopping yourself! Is it because of me! I'm not going to come back to you not after what you did!" he says yelling at me causing everyone to come. 

Everyone was expecting me to cry, but no tears came out I didn't even react to Jungwoo's yell. "Y/n nice of you to come by once in a while," Haechan says tossing me a blanket. If only I'd known Renjun was friends with them I wouldn't have agreed to come with him. 

Renjun had watched everything from the corner, he didn't say anything. But what I didn't know is that Jungwoo's reaction to me pissed him off. "I'm Chenle you said you wanted to meet me," He says in mandarin so the Korean members won't be able to understand. Italics will be mandarin

"Yeah, just wanted to thank you for everything," I tell Chenle. Winwin my driver who was also friends with them walks over to me. "Jungwoo, why didn't you tell him about your mom. He thinks all your depression is because of him," that caught Renjun's attention. 

I don't know but I've never told Jungwoo about my personal life, not about my trauma not about my mom. The only ones who knew were the Chinese members, they were the only ones who actually cared for me. The rest of them just needed my money or didn't care at all. 

"I feel like he would react the same way everyone else does, "get over it,"  but how when they don't know my mom," I say starting to cry. Renjun walks over to me handing me a handkerchief, "I understand my mom and dad are the same, they gave up on you saying you can't do anything right and that you should just die," he softly says. 

Talking to the chinese members always made me feel better, as they knew how popular my mother was in china.  

"And then there's that day," Hendery softly says. He was my nanny's son so we grew pretty close together. When I moved to Korea he came along with me and nanny, but soon nanny passed away from an illness.  I nod at him.  

Renjun was curious at to what he meant by that day but didn't want to ask. 

Jungwoo walks in with Kun holding him by the ear, "Apologize don't make me ask again," he sternly says. "Why I bet you guys just talked shit," he says but his face softens up when he sees the tears in my eyes.   

"Y/n we care for you please tell us what's going on with you, when you came to Korea you were so happy but now you are so distant, you cry yourself to sleep," Doyoung says sitting down in front of me. 

I look over at Hendery who just nods, "Don't tell them about that day,"  "Yah in Korean please," Taeil says making everyone chuckle. 

As I get ready to tell everyone, Xiaojun holds my hand tightly reassuring me that everything will be okay. "Fang Chu Hua China's top businesswoman is my mother," I blink back tears. "She's never raised me, I don't remember there being a time she held me," Yangangs wraps his arms around me. 

"The only time she calls is to check on the company, but whenever there's a stock drop she blames me calling me worthless, incompetent and that if I don't act like the daughter she wants it's better if I die," there were tears streaming down my face. I feel Jungwoo's hand wiping them away, he was crying too. "The other day she called me it was my birthday, I was excited hoping she had remembered but instead she told me to give up if I couldn't do anything right," I say crying into Jungwoo's arms. 

"That day was when it all started right, your mom looks like her," I hear Renjun's soft voice tell me. 

How did he know, when Hendery was the only one who knew.

-

-

-

I lowkey got emotional writing this.