The "Accident"

OJ's POV:
Marsh is so kind and nice. I must have still been smiling because Paper, my best friend, asked, "Um, OJ? Are you okay?" I looked at him and said, "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" I then gave him a look and then his face lit up. "Ohhhhhhhhh," he said. He's the only other one who knows that I like Marsh. The others gave us an odd look but then continued their conversations. I wonder what's taking Marsh so long.

Marsh's POV:
I really should of asked OJ where his phone is. It feels weird rummaging through his room. Who knows what he keeps in here. I walked to the stairs and yelled down, "Hey, OJ? I probably should've asked you before but, where's your phone?" "Oh, oops. It's behind the lamp," he called back. "Kay, thanks," I said and walked back to his room. I saw his lamp and looked behind it. Sure enough, there's his phone. I picked it up and grabbed my book. I headed down the stairs. Hotel OJ's huge and has many floors. We have an elevator, but it broke down yesterday, so we're stuck with using the stairs. I looked at OJ's phone. The whole II group has matching phone cases, a basic color with our object symbol on it. OJ's is white with his orange juice symbol on it. How ironic. Mine's orange with my marshmallow symbol on it. I smiled as I paused on the stairs.

OJ's POV:
"OJ, can't we just go now?" Salt asked me impatiently. I knew she didn't like Marsh, but I don't know why. "We're waiting for Marsh," I answered feeling annoyed. Salt had this look on her face that made me feel suspicious. Maybe I'm just imagining things. Really, what's taking her so long anyway? I decided not to worry and just be patient. But after another minute, I hear a scream and a thud.

Marsh's POV:
Oh my marsh, owwwww. I just fell down the stairs. I hear footsteps running towards me. "Marsh! Are you okay?! What happened?!" OJ started piling me with questions of concern. "I'm okay OJ, I just slipped on the stairs. Really, I'm fine," I answered. OJ looked on the stairs and walked up them. He picked something up and said, "I think you slipped on this". I looked at it and it was a container of lipstick. Bright red lipstick. I looked at Salt and noticed she was wearing bright red lipstick and had an evil look on her face. I glared at her. I know she hates me but I can't believe she'd do something like that! I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. My ankle hurts really badly. Apple and Microphone came to me and helped me up. I tried putting pressure on my right foot, but the pain was too excruciating. I lifted it back up quickly and balanced on one leg. I hopped to the staircase railing for support. OJ looked at me with concern. He must of then realized that the lipstick belonged to Salt because he glared at her. She put her hands up and gave a fake look of innocence. He just shook his head and said, "You need to see a doctor". I slowly hopped out of the hotel and got in the van. OJ and the others got in. I guess they'll drop me off back at the hotel and then go on the camping trip. I'll just have to wait to see my fate.

A/N: Second chapter! What will happen to Marshmallow? Find out in the next chapter! R&R, vote, and comment! Thanks for reading!