0.4

Hi!! IM back and im so fucking sorry guys!!! My phone hasn't been working but I fixed it after like a year or so ..but I'm back and ready to write!!!
Enjoy!!
.
.
.

Taking his last drag, Zayn flicked the cancer stick to the ground and stepped on it like always has he stepped back in the building and walking to Niall office and just sit and waste his time like he always does just talking about random things but his problems maybe he lets some of it slip, but never giving him the full story.

Niall watched has the raven boy sat on the couch putting his feet on the coffee table crossing his arms like he was the king of the room. Niall never disliked someone, but he disliked Zayn for his behavior and that mouth he had, always cursing.

"So, how was school?"

"Same has everyday, boring."

"Make any new friends?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause nobody likes me."

I wonder why.

"You seem to know Marcel in the hall just a few moments ago. Seemed a bit jealous?"

Zayn clenched his jaw tight has his muscles tensed up a bit. Niall knew he hit something in him. Zayn didn't speak, he wasn't jealous or was he? That thought made him think, but he only knew the kid for two days and almost killed him with the scent of the cigarette smoke.

"He's new to my class." He mumble making Niall nod and write it down. "Almost killed the kid with my cigarette smoke, didn't know he had asthma." He continued to talk about Marcel describing how he sat, talked, the way he had to push up his glasses every five minutes. How he had to hold the excitement when he answer a question right and how he blushed, embarrassed of kids laughing at him when they call him names, that's anger Zayn but he never knew why.

"Seems you like him." Niall concluded.

Zayn scoffed. "How can you like someone that you hardly even know and almost killed? It's impossible."

"Anything is possible, somethings happen in mysterious way. We may not know how, but it happens." Niall looked at Zayn who was in deep thought. "Do me a favor and talk to him he's alone all he has is his sister."

"What happened to his mum and dad?"

"Dad left him, his mum, I don't know. He won't speak of it all I know something happened to her and it scared him emotionally and mentally." Niall felt bad for Marcel and knew Marcel won't get better until he tells of what had happen that night.

Zayn was curious now.

He wanted to know more about the boy and felt the urge to hold the boy in his arms wanting to smell the sweet smell he had. Zayn was like a lone wolf never wanting to make a pack and worry about them getting hurt so he was alone always scaring off everyone who try to get close to him and that's what brought him out of his old habits, he was getting better for her.

"Thinking about her?" Niall eyes soften. He may disliked Zayn but everyone had feelings and knowing she was apart of that feeling.

Zayn nods.

Not wanting to speak about the beauty who was not allowed to see him or get near him. Fear of getting her hurt scared him the most,. He was dangerous to be around when in anger but he was getting better but no one would believe him.

"Tried to see her, but Louis wouldn't let me go near her no matter how hard I try to get better he won't let me see her." His voice cracked but covered it with a cough. "Wondering if I am doing something wrong?"

Niall shrugs. "You tell me. Are you hitting them needles again?"

"No!"

"Relax Hulk, I'm just asking."

"Sorry..I don't like to talk about what I've done in the past." Zayn looked out the window seeing the sun set in the horizon. "I should go." He blinked a few times feeling tired.

"Okay, tomorrow again?"

"Sure."

Zayn bid his goodbye to the shrink and steeped out te office only to be called again and turn to see the dye blonde with pleading eyes and said; "What?"

"Make sure you talk with Marcel, he's alone and sorta shy and please don't scare him off. He's good for you."

"What makes you think that?"

"Just promise not to hurt him." Niall said dodging the question. "He's good for you." With that Niall went back into the office.

Zayn rolled his eyes waking to his motorcycle thinking Nialls' words again and again like a record player playing the same song over and over never ending.

He's good for you...

But your bad for him...