21

Helllooo sorry I've been missing I've been sick and busy with school but I'm back and ready.

Michelle Rodriguez will play Dominic cause she's hot and she fits the perfect part.

Qotd: favorite reality show?
Aotd: catfish! Its so fucked up

*

*play skinny love by birdy

*

Sunday morning was quite things were/are different in Zayn apartment. Outside was grey, rain hitting the rooftops lightly but was loud enough to be heard by the boys waking them up from their slumber as what had happened last night replay over and over again.

Both boys were quite not sure what to say. For sure Marcel was scared of Zayn waiting for him to yell at him to tell him to leave and never come back, or maybe he was scared of Zayn leaving him alone like he always has been in the past few years, but Zayn was different he wanted him around to keep him company and practically alive.

Zayn pulled Marcel close to his body kissing up his shoulder to his neck leaving wet kisses behind making Marcel shiver at the feeling of Zayn lips on him getting excited about the new feeling he never felt before. Marcel let out a whimper when Zayn pulled away not wanting the feeling to stop. Zayn notice the boy pouting lips and smiles leaning in to kiss them.

Marcel gladly kissed back eagerly loving the feeling of Zayn lips on his. "Zayn.." Marcel moans lowly has Zayn let out a low humming in response bringing him closer than ever making the kiss even deeper.

"Let me love you." Zayn says pulling away looking into Marcel eye's in pleading. "Please baby, I love you so damn much you have no idea how far I'll go for you, to make you happy..let me make love to you Marcel.." he trial's off kissing every inch of Marcel bare chest.

Marcel moans moving his head to the side once Zayn laches his lips to his neck biting down softly creating a hickey, marking Marcel has his, not territorial but has his lover.

"Z-Zayn..please stop, I'm gonna come." Marcel moans wrapping his arms around Zayn back digging his nails into his back has Zayn sucked on harder runting his hips against Marcel making him arch his back and come in his boxers moaning Zayn's name panting heavily trying to calm down as Zayn unlatched his lips from his neck looking at the mark proudly.

"I love you baby, don't ever blame or doubt yourself." He whispers placing his forehead against Marcels who rested a hand at the nap of his neck as the other played with his hair.

"And I love you, don't you forget that." He smiles kissing Zayn lips one last time before drifting back to sleep as Zayn chuckles not wanting to move, wanting this memory to last forever.

*

*

*

"Luke where is Zayn?" Dominic asked looking at the blond Aussie who fiddle with his collar. "Luke!" She slammed her hand on the table making him look at her dead in the eye.

"I need my money, Luke tell Zayn to give it now or his little nerd gets it." She warns.

Luke nod and leave the warehouse going into his car feeling guilty of telling Dominic everything about Marcel behind Zayns back he needed to fix everything before it's to late. Making a call to Zayn hoping he picked up which he did.

"Yes Hemmings?" He whisper.

"Dominic is looking for her money man, she knows about Marcel and if-"