"Hi Hyejin!" The shorter girl greeted pleasantly. Hyejin smiles softly.

"Hi Wheein." Her voice was quiet, slightly hoarse, but soothing. The girl, who Yongsun could now associate with the name Hyejin, looked at her again and smiled, before going back into her room.

"I'm sorry about that." Dahee said. "We asked them to stay in their rooms, but they're always curious when someone arrives. They mean well."

Yongsun nodded again, although her mind didn't let her rest. What if those kids said she was pretty just to mess with her? They could mock her again...

Dahee stops at one door. 702B. Was that her room? Dahee takes a card out of her pocket and opens the door swiftly, pushing it open and holding it for Yongsun to enter.
The room was warm, light gray. A nice color. There was another door, presumably to a bathroom. The floor was fluffy with carpet, and there were two desks in opposite sides of the room. Near the door, there were two dressers, quite bigger than Yongsun had expected. On the wall that was opposite to the door there were two windows, each window with a bed lined up to it. From the look of the room, it seemed that it was already occupied by another person. Yongsun looked worriedly at Dahee, who understood her silent question.

"You will have a roommate, yes. It's part of your treatment. But I think you'll like your roommate." Dahee smiles while she points at Wheein, who had been standing behind them to give Yongsun some space.

Yongsun visibly relaxed, deeply sighing. She may not be able to talk to her, but she knew the girl was thoughtful enough not to push her.

Dahee quickly explained her how her first day was going to go. She would have an hour to settle in, before going through a brief orientation, where they would show her the space, and how the activities worked.

"I'll leave you to it now. Wheein will stay with you, is that all right?" She asked. Yongsun shook her head affirmatively. "I'll be back in an hour." She turned to leave, but quickly turned back. "Oh, I almost forgot! Here's your room card. Only you, Wheein and me have a card to open this door, don't worry." She smiled. "Oh, and I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask for your phone. There's a restricted policy about cellphones. If you need anything from your family, you contact me, and I'll contact them, okay?" Yongsun nodded and handed Dahee her phone, reluctantly. But it wasn't as if she had any friends or social media, she was just gonna miss playing Candy Crush. Dahee finally left the room, closing the door behind her.

Wheein let Yongsun get comfortable, giving her some space. She takes a good long look at the girl for the first time, taking advantage of the fact that she wasn't looking at her. Yongsun was taller that her by a few centimeters, but she was used to being the shorter one. The girl had a cute baby face, with very squeezable cheeks (a thing she wouldn't be doing, otherwise the girl would be very uncomfortable). She was gorgeous.

Yongsun takes in her new room. She kind of liked it. It was just like a college dorm. Each one had their side of the room, with their own bed, desk and dresser. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Yong turned to Wheein, who was watching her curiously. Oddly enough, it was the first time Yongsun didn't feel judged when someone stared at her. She didn't think Wheein was capable of evil, even though they had only met.

She sat on her bed, trying to gain courage to talk to the smaller girl.

"I... I'm sorry for not talking." Yongsun said with a quiet voice, clearly surprising Wheein, who smiled warmly at her.

She wasn't expecting the girl to talk to her at least for the following few weeks. She was glad she had the courage to do so.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. We can't all talk for days, can we?"