Chapter - 15

Alec was late for university.He hadn't really slept thinking about his night with Magnus.

Jeez..am a teenage girl ?

He cursed himself.He got ready hurriedly by taking a short shower , dressing as usual and going downstairs.

He saw his parents having breakfast , sipping coffee and silently talking.
Shit ..he forgot they came back.He has to face them now.

" Good morning."- he said quickly going to the counter to pour some black coffee.

" Good morning , Alec."- his mother , Maryse , said.

" When did you guys return ?"- he asked.

" yesterday evening."- robert , his father , said bluntly.

" where is Izzy and Jace ?"-he asked again.

" umm they had a night stay at some friend's place."- Alec said.He knew their parents cant know their children are dating.Especially Izzy.She doesn't have a good relation with them already.And for Jace , they will create a fuss.

" I see "- Maryse said and it was visible she was finding it hard to believe.

" Why don't you have breakfast with us , Alexander ?"- she asked.

" Alec ....and Im getting late for university."- he said.He never liked anyone calling him Alec.And now that his name sounded so beautiful from only Magnus lips , he doesn't really want anyone else to call him that.
He , however , didn't understand , how Magnus managed to make his name sound so magical.Thats maybe because he is quite magical.

Stop it ! You are getting late.

"Of course , your university."- Robert said in such a disgusting way as if saying " oh that stupid law thing you are doing other than our damn business ".

Alec almost glared.But he didn't want to ruin his mood early in the morning.
Mondays weren't really on  his side , anyways.

He rolled his eyes , took his bag , adjusted his glasses and left without saying a word.He almost heard them sighing.

God , how he hated this.Soon they will organise a family dinner in which he would be bound to come.And all through the night , they would advice him to do something good , and how he is the elder one so he should find a girl to date.
He never understood , why people who can't accept him , love what he loves , can be considered family.

Blood isn't family.
He knew this.

Maybe Blood never was family.
But , Love is.

........................................................................

It was as usual a hectic day with lots of work , consecutive classes and whatsoever.
Alec now sat in the professors room glancing at the assignments and now and then rubbing his forhead with his fingers.
His mobile rang and he picked up.

" Hello ?"

" ya izzy ?"

" alec can you pick me up from Ragnor's when Im off....It would be late.I don't wanna come alone at late night."

" what time ?"

" 10 probably..."-

Does this mean he could see Magnu again ?
But if Magnus saw him and took him to be creepy despo ?
Well he will there to pick Izzy right?
Nothing else.

" Okay..I'll be there."- he said and disconnected the call.He smiled.Maybe he get to see Magnus again.

" well..hello there."- Alec heard and looked up.He was really shocked.A utter anger ran through his veins.
He looked up.It was the person he would hate the most.
Meliorn.
How is Meliorn here ?
Didn't he get restricated from the university ?

" You...what are you doing here ?"-Alec said , almost yelling.

" well you can't blame me forever with your hatred , Mr.Lightwood."- Meliron said taking a seat in front of him.

It happened a few months ago.Meliorn was a professor in the same university and was a friendly with Alec.In one of the occasions , Alec introduced Meliorn to Izzy when she went with her in a university organised christmas get together.

Soon after , Izzy and Meliorn exchanged numbers and started dating each other.Izzy was really serious about Meliorn which is really unlikely.

Turned out Meliron was cheating o her with some University student.
Alec found this out when he saw Meliron making out with that student , however he was unoticed by Meliorn himself.
He , very much soon told Izzy about it.
And no matter how much Izzy is invol ed with anyone , she always believed in her big brother.

As if it wasn't enough , Izzy found that Meliorn was not only cheating with one girl but he had multiple partners.
This broke Izzy like anything .Alec hated it.Alec hated all of it.Watching , Izzy like this made him hate Meliron day by day.

Meliorn learned that it was Alec who exposed him and when he showed up in college , he launched himself on him which turned out to be a vigorous fight.

However , when the matter reached the authorities , Meliorn was restricated from the University for this fruitless violence on Alec.

He was no where to be seen after that . and alec thought he left the city.

He was a playguy and a cheater.He hurt Izzy really bad for which Alec would never forget him.
Seeing him now in front of him , boiled his blood like anything.

" Besides , I saw you smiling all by yourself , I thought I should company you."- he smirked.

" I don't want your company ...fuck the hell off."- Alec said gritting his teeth.

" is this the way to talk to your fellow professors Mr.lightwood ?
I have returned to this university , is you might have noticed."-Meliorn said proudly.

How ?
Wasn't he permanently restricated ?
Maybe not.

" whatever...just dont show anywhere near me."- Alec said gazing back at his papers.

" speaking of good company ....how is dear isabelle ?"- he said in a dirty voice.

" Do not speak her name from your filthy mouth !'- Alec yelled which resulted in many other teachers glancing at his direction.So he backed off a little.

" I don't mean any hate you know"

" You cheated on her !"

" whatever....and you exposed me didn't you ? I lost my job "- meliorn said in a awfully low voice which had sarcasm mixed.

" You deserved it ." - Alec said casually.

" You are no one to decide."

" You hurt my sister --"

" And I can fucking hurt you too !"- Meliorn said cutting Alec in between and gritting his teeth.

" what ?"- alec asked.

Meliorn backed off a little , maintained his calm and spoke with a smile.

" You really did destroyed me ,Mr.Lightwood ....and you know I can plan on hurting you too."- Meliorn said to which alec rolled his eyes and he continued.
"- Or maybe"- he leaned towards Alec
" i have already started ....have a nice day, Mr.Lightwood."- he then got up and left

What is wrong with this guy ?
He can literally drive anyone carzy.
Alec sighed.He thought that maybe Meliorn plan somthing against him , but he isn't scared of him
This monday was going pathetic.

Atleast he will get to Magnus in the end of the day, or so he hoped.

He kept on with his work.

Or maybe I have already started.- Meliorn's words echoed in his ears.

What was that suppose to mean ?