Chapter - 10

" So you are banned from Peru ?"- Alec said and Magnus nodded before breaking into fits of laughter.

" Oh boy..that is one funny story."- Alec exclaimed in between his laughs.

It was still raining , though a little less than before.The chilly atmosphere was everywhere around.Alec has almost lost track of time.With Magnus ,he never realised how time passes so quickly and easily.It was really weird that how much in whole day he wanted everything to just skip but now with Magnus , he dosen't want time to stop.

" I should probably go."- Alec said by getting up a little but suddenly Magnus held his hand.

" Its not that much time..stay."- he said .Alec hesitated
He was really nervous how the Warmth of Magnus hand was affecting him.He was actually surprised to see how much soft his hands are.As if he wants to hold them for long hours.

" Just one more cup of coffee and you can go."- Magnus offered with a soft and Alec could'nt help but nod.

" Good...Raph ! Two more cups of coffee "- Magnus ordered.
Meanwhile , alec's sight caught a photo that was kept in the mirror big cases along with many other things.He wondered why he didn't see it before.It was of a man .Middle age , still somewhat wrinkled , fair and broad faced.

" who is that ?"- He asked.Till now he and Magnus were comfortable with each other so he thought asking Magnus about this would'nt be that much of a intrusion.

He saw how Magnus expression changed .The twinkle in his eyes was fading and a smile was becoming more like a sad smile.

" Thats....Ragnor.He was a friend..more like a...brother."- he said.

" as in Ragnor's fashion company...? Its on HIS name ?"- he asked and Magnus nodded.

" so where is he now? Is he like the real boss or something ?"- Alec asked surprised to see the sparkle of Magnus fading more and more.

" He....died in a car crash...3 years ago....I-I started the company on his name."- He said.

Alec was shocked.He has never seen Magnus slutter before.He could even notice the lump in his voice.The most vulerable site of his personality was now visible and the softest look on his face was exposed.

He named the company after him , he must have meant a lot.For a second he thought that when it comes to people, maybe life was'nt that sparkly for  Magnus.

He gently kept his hand on his knee and squeezed it.

" Im sorry...I really didn't know."- He said.
Magnus looked at his hazel eyes and kept his hand over his.Alec felt that maybe gradually he will be use to the warmth of Magnus hand, if he continues to hold it.

He was actually sorry for bringing up this topic.
Raph came with two coffees.He came near and handed two cups to Magnus.
" Thanks , Raph."- He said politely and removed his hands from Alec's to hold the coffee cups.

Maybe the cup was slippery or his hand was sweaty the cup he was handing to Alec disbalanced and fell on Alec's chest.

He hissed due to due the hotness and stood up.

" Oh my god...Im so sorry , Alexander....I don't know how.---" He said frantically.It was so fast that everyone was shocked.

" Its okay.....It wasn't your fault."- Alec said shaking his blue t -shirt which was now covered in brown liquid which will probably leave a stain in future.

" I'll get him cold water."- Raph said but Magnus paused him.

" No no....you have to wash it...Come , I'll get you to the bathroom."- Magnus said.
Before Raph could say anything he dragged Alec towards the bathroom.Alec let him drag.He would'nt have found the bathroom in this big house on his own , anyway.