Chapter - 13

The night was turning out to be unexpected for Alec.He though it would be a formal date with just some flirting , hit-on conversations , awkward talks and the end.

But it was rather a lovely night.Maybe
it was the glorious man that was sitting in front of him.Alec could feel he was smiling more than normal.
Talking more than normal.Laughing more than normal.

He was now wondering how hard it was for him to mix up with people but now with Magnus , it is suddenly so easy.

" This is really good....I mean judging by the name , I thought I will have to pretend to like it the whole night."- Alec said laughing.

" Hey ! Thats an insult.Do not judge the food by the name."- Magnus said pretending to be offended.

" ...I don't even know what Im eating ..but I like it.You can appreciate that"- he snapped.

" Ya ya..."- magnus said rolling his eyes.

Suddenly Magnus stopped laughing and looked at Alec with a shy smile.
Alec gazed back.Till now he was sure Magnus would think his usual face color is red.

" I..um...didn't think you will say yes to even come here."- Magnus said hesitantly.

" oh ya....im sorry I had to say no then ...I mean I didn't know you and honestly I haven't ever been texted like this."- Alec said and he was not lying .He was actualy really surprised when Magnus texted him at the first place. 

"Never ?"

"Never."

"Well....Im....."- Magnus was finding words -
"Glad you came."

It seemed as if he was going to say something else.As if he was hiding something.For the first time in the night , he was looking everywhere but at Alec.

But Alec just smiled and nodded.

They finished their food and paid.Both moved out in the cold atmosphere.Outside the restaurant was a cold wind blowing , and Alec could feel the chilly air on his cheeks.

He dosen't want this night to end.A thought that shocked him too.He wasn't expecting this night to be this beautiful.
Magnus was all the way rounf , always comforting him .
He couldn't remember the last time he laughed so much.

" There is a park there.Would you like to take a walk ?"- he heard Magnus say.

It seemed Magnus was also not wanting this night to end.Alec could sense it and now he knew that his ecstasy is on different level.

"Yeah sure."- he said.

Magnus started leading the way with Alec beside him.
Every now and then their hands were brushing.And everytime Alec could feel electric shocks inside him.But he couldn't dare to hold his hand.
What if he scares Magnus away ?

At the next moment Alec felt that Magnus slid his hand and eventually locked their hands together.Alec held his breath.At first he was surprised because of the electric shocks then he saw how perfectly their hands were fitting.

" Is this okay ?"- Magnus asked.Alec was amazed by the gesture.He never came across someone who made him so much comfortable.

He nodded but couldn't help a smile creeping on his face.

They reached the park in comfortable silence.It was a secluded ground with bushes all round and not even one single soul.

" Its peaceful park.Nobody really comes here."- Magnus said walking inside , still holding Alec's hand and Alec wondered if he will ever leave it.