That was what Raizel said before cutting their telepathy.

The blonde madman could only thank the heavens that his master was not angry for disobeying him.

Frankenstein then say in a low voice, his ocean blue eyes becoming serious and glaring towards the enemy.

"As you wish, my lord."

Rima and Takuma noticed their teacher's sudden change of aura, and it reminded them to back out for things are getting serious and they might become a hindrance for their teacher.

The blonde young man with emerald eyes called for his friend and told her that they should be going back to the dormitory and leave saving Senri to their teacher.

The young woman was a bit hesitant, she gritted her teeth, fangs showing as she clenched both her hands and said, "I'll leave Senri to you, sensei!"

Frankenstein looked back at his beloved students and smiled lightly, "I will bring him back in one piece to you miss Toya, though I cannot guarantee that he will not be hurt- well maybe, a little. I'll be sure to minimize hurting his body, so no need to worry."

His last words only made the two young vampires more worried for their friend's life but nonetheless they believe in their sensei.

"We're counting on you, sensei!"

Takuma then grabbed Rima's hand and ran back towards the moon dormitory, but as they were running, both young aristocrats met the two cousins who were also running towards them, and it looked like they were being chased.

"Hey, you two! Give us a hand will yah? There's too many of them!"- Hanabusa yells and quickly turned his feet to look at the dozens of level E's chasing them and then he froze the ground along with the low-level vampires.

Some didn't get caught and were burned by Kain with his fire ability, yet more were coming, making Kain grunt in anger.

"I don't know where these damn scums came from, but it looked like they are being controlled!" Hanabusa says as he frozed another batch of low-level vampires.

'Must be that damn bast*rd controlling Senri's body.'

Rima prepared her electricity and turned to look at Takuma to tell him to take the ones at the back. Yet the blonde was nowhere to be found surprising the young she-vampire,

"Oi! Did you guys saw where Ichijou went? He was here just a second ago!" - Rima asked the two cousins yet the two only shrugged and asked for help because more low-level vampires were coming.

Rima pushed her confusion at the back of her mind and focused on killing the level E vampires.

_____________________________________________________________________

BACK TO FRANKIE'S SIDE

"What's wrong human? Finally realize how inferior you are to me? Was that all-"

Before the pureblood (who was spiritually inside his son's body) could finish his statement, he cut himself off when he noticed the sudden change of aura.

It was so ominous and horrifying, like a thousand souls were surrounding him, suffocating his soul as these wretched souls were trying to tear his single soul away piece by piece.

Sweat surfing on his forehead, as some had dripped. Worry and anxiety flooded his mind.

'Wha-What kind of human is this man?!'

"You- what are you?"

His question only made the blonde teacher smile widely.

"Why are you asking the obvious? A human- of course."