Chapter 25

"Hey Kai, wanna hang today?" Robert's voice came through the speakers of Kairi's phone.

"Sure, but Tia wants to hang out later just letting you know." Kairi had a smile and large blush on his face as he thought of hugging his boyfriend and giving him his 1 year anniversary gift.

Kairi tried not to think of the gift as he blushed, "We can hang at my house Robbie."

"Bet, I'll be over in ten. Bye bye, Kai Kai." Kairi laughed at Robert's goodbye ritual he's been keeping since they were in kindergarten and hung up the phone.

------------------

"Hi Robbie!!!!" Kairi opened the door for the boy and ran up to his room, Robert following close behind.

"So how are you and Roshaun?" Kairi asked with a smirk on his face as he sat on his bed.

"Oh my gosh, amazing. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." Robert giggled excitedly as he talked about his boyfriend.

"Have you guys fucked yet?" Kairi was laughing as he saw Robert's pale cheeks change in color.

"N-not yet,nothing past blow jobs and hand jobs." Robert hid his face .

"ROSHAUN SUCKED DICK?!" Kairi asked shocked.

"SHUSH! No he didn't." Robert hid face further in his hands as he answered the boy.

"Never thought you'd be a bottom but here we are Robbie. Well my fellow bottom best-friend, wanna know what I got Tia for our 1 year?" Kairi laughed at his own joke.

"Sure Kai." Robert laughed at the boy.

Kairi bent down to reach under his bed as he explained the present to him. "Well Mattia mentioned lingerie a few times before so....." He pulled a bag out from under the bed and sat it on the bed pulling the outfit out. "I thought i'd give him what he wants."

Robert looked surprised as his eyes met the lacy red material. "He's gonna love it Kai."

Kairi giggled and nodded before putting the outfit back in the bag.