Chapter 14

When the four of them made it to the table, Alvaro tapped Kairi's shoulder and pulled him towards the bathroom. Alejandro just grabbed Mattia by the back of his sweatshirt and pulled him behind them.

They left behind a confused but cute couple who spent their lunch feeding each other and giggling.

"Hey Kai, can we talk?" Kairi looked confused and nodded slowly. "Yeah, Varo of course we can."

"So Ale, was talking about maybe having a foursome. Is that something you would be down for?" The blush on both boys faces almost reached their necks as they spoke.

"Um yeah maybe." Kairi played with his sweater as he answered the question.

Alejandro and Mattia walked in and leaned against a wall near the two boys watching them talk nervously, the tension getting stronger with their presence in the room.

"Kai, can I kiss you?" Alvaro blurted out. Kairi looked up at Mattia for permission and the taller boy slowly nodded.

"Y-yeah." Alvaro stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Kairi's shoulders, Kairi placed his hands on the boys hips.

Alvaro slowly leaned in, capturing the boys lips in a slow kiss. The blush on both boys faces wasn't fading as they slowly kissed.

Mattia and Alejandro watched with shocked faces as the boys made out in front of them, small breathy moans being released into the kiss causing the two to slightly harden in their sweatpants.

Alvaro pulled away and Kairi whined slightly before stepping back. "Woah."
Was all that Alvaro could say.

"Okay let's get out of here before we do this in the school bathroom." They all laughed.

"When do you guys wanna do this?" Mattia asked before they walked out, he didn't wanna say all of this in front of Robert and Roshaun.

"As soon as possible." They a laughed and Alvaro's comment. "Maiya and my mom won't be home for a few days due to a tournament. So we could do it tonight or tomorrow at mine." Kairi said just above a whisper.

"Bet, Kai's house." Everyone nodded and agreed to meet at Kairi's house after school.