Chapter 23

"Alright guys, I told Kairi that I can't hang out til this weekend so we have the rest of the week to set this up, who has ideas?" Mattia clapped his hands and looked around his group of friends.

"You and Kai hang out everyday, don't you think that's gonna hurt his feelings." Alvaro asks him knowing damn well Kai's already hurt.

"I hope not, I just really want it to be a surprise, I mean it's our 1 year anniversary I want it to be a day for him to remember." Mattia pouted, he was so caught up in wanting to make this perfect that he totally forgot about how it would make Kairi feel.

"Hangout with him tomorrow, otherwise he's probably gonna feel hurt." Alvaro was almost disappointed but he understood the boys excitement.

"I'll text him right now."

Matteeyuh 🥰
Hey baby, I don't have something to do tomorrow so can we chill at your house?

KaiKai🤤🥴
Sure, mom's gonna be gone at Maiya's recital so we can watch movies in the living room.

Matteeyuh🥰
Okay baby, I can't wait to see your face🥺♥️♥️

KaiKai🤤🥴
Me either 🥺♥️

"Okay I'm gonna hang out with him tomorrow. So Roshaun's gonna bring his favorite food. And Ale and you are gonna set up the decorations while I grab Kairi. And Robbie is gonna hang with Kai until I can get him." Everyone nodded. "Thank you guys, you're the best."