Chapter 5

Mattia and Kairi met in their first class together and hugged and sat down.

"Where's Ale and Alvaro?" Kairi asked looking confused not seeing the couple sitting in their usual seats.

"Ale texted me and told me they had to stay home today and to go to Alvaro's house and they'll explain." Mattia replied resting his hand on Kairi's leg and his head on his shoulder.

"Oh okay, should we grab food after school and bring it there?" Kairi asked while running his hands through Mattia's hair.

"Actually Alvaro's mom called my mom and she's gonna pick us up next class because it's serious and Alvaro is having major anxiety. But don't worry baby, everything will work out." Yeah right don't worry, but that's exactly what Kairi looked like he was doing.

Mattia noticed and quickly pecked his lips. "Hey baby, it's gonna be fine. Don't stress yourself out love."

The bell rang and the boys had to get to work, awaiting the arrival of Mattia's mom.

---------------------

The bell rang and they walked to their next class. Almost as soon as they sat down they were called to the office for dismissal.

"Hi Mattia," She kissed Mattia's cheek before she saw Kairi behind him. "Hi my most favorite son!!!" She pulled Kairi into a huge hug and kissed he cheek a bunch of times.

Mattia just watched as Kairi giggled with a look of betrayal. How could she?

She eventually let Kairi go and Mattia snatched him back hugging him tight and kissing his cheek. "Mine." He whispered under his breath and Kairi blushed hearing him say that.

They all left the school building and got into his mom's car driving to Alejandro's house. When they got there they eagerly got out to see the boys.

Alvaro's mom opened the door for the to boys and they gave her a hug. She told them that the boys were in Alvaro's room. When they walked in Alejandro his face buried in Alvaro's chest and they couldn't see him.

"Was it urgent for us to come see you cuddle?" Mattia joked but Alvaro just tapped Alejandro's thigh.

Alejandro sat up and turned around so the boys could see his face. Both of them looked shocked and Kairi looked ready to start crying with Alvaro.

"What the fuck happened Ale?" Mattia asked, scared for his bestfriend.

"I uh told my dad about what happened at the diner and he wasn't to happy to find out that I was dating Alvaro." Mattia sighed and hugged Alejandro tightly.

"Bro, are you okay? You're not going back to that house-"

Alvaro cut him off, "I already covered it, he's gonna stay here for a while." Kairi gave Alvaro a hug before sitting down on his bed next to him.

"Can- can we just relax and watch a movie please?" Alejandro asked and everybody nodded getting comfortable on Alvaro's bed and watching Netflix.