Chapter 16

Alvaro and Alejandro woke up cuddling each other next to the other couple. Alvaro giggled and pecked Alejandro's lips before getting up and stretching.

Kairi woke up not to long after and him and Alvaro went and brushed their teeth.

"Tia, wake up. Let's go make breakfast for our babies." Mattia had a sleepy smile as he thought of Kairi's reaction and got up, the two of them running down to the kitchen.

"Should we make pancakes? They're Kairi's favorite." Mattia had a smile and was bouncing excitedly like a child.

"Yes! Alvaro loves them too." The two boys excitedly got the ingredients and began to make breakfast.

Kairi brushed his teeth as Alvaro showered behind him, they swapped places once Alvaro got out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

When both boys were finished and dressed they walked downstairs to greet their boyfriends.

"Tia, you made pancakes!" Kairi said, excitedly running over to Mattia and hugging him from behind.

"Me and Ale." Mattia giggled as he continued to cook. Alvaro pecked Alejandro's lips and smiled as he hugged him watching him makes eggs.

"You guys sit, we'll make plates." Alvaro and Kairi listened to Alejandro and sat at the table watching lovingly as their boyfriends made them breakfast.

"We have the best boyfriends." Kairi whispered to Alvaro while giggling as the boys looked behind them questioningly.

"Yeah we do." Alvaro whispered back, giggling as well as the chefs watched them with confused faces.

"What you guys talking about?" Mattia asked with a smile as he watched the two whisper to each other.

"Oh, nothing....just how we have the best and most sexy boyfriends ever." Alvaro answered as he smirked at Alejandro.

All of them laughed as Mattia and Alejandro placed the plates of food on the table and they all ate.