𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

Start from the beginning

Yes, every time he closed off a friend he felt incredibly guilty, since he felt as though he was hiding something from them. Like just a while ago with Taehyung, yet Yoongi couldn't gather the courage to voice his worries to his friend. No matter how at fault he felt when watching his friend's smile drop.

As the bus came to a stop in front of Yoongi's house, he got up with a sigh before thanking the bus driver.

The rainy and gloomy weather suited how Yoongi felt in the current moment, only making him want to lay in a blanket the rest of the day and drown in self-pity.

His fingers fumbled with the keys before unlocking the door, which sounded with a creak as he entered the vacant house. Sliding off the clunky tennis shoes, Yoongi made his way into the kitchen to brew a pot of hot tea. This was always a routine of his whenever it was rainy, as it set the cozy mood perfectly.

A whistling noise came from the kettle a few minutes later, notifying Yoongi to pour the boiling water into his mug. Inhaling the scent of lemon and honey, he made his way upstairs, feet padding against the carpeted steps.

••••

[A/N: this takes place before the last scene, starting at Hobi's dance class]

Hoseok's body moved freely to the melody of the music, his limbs hitting every single beat effortlessly.

Eyes shut, he let his body take complete control of his movement. Feet gliding him against the slippery dance floor, and upper half rolling like a snake. He acted as if no one else was in the dance studio with him, confidence filling every ounce of his body.

Much similar to how music and basketball acted as an outlet for Yoongi, dance was the same with Hoseok. Even though he didn't mind venting to people either. But in certain situations, he preferred dance over facing verbal communication.

Everything that was bothering Hoseok instantly left him, movements taking out any anxiety or worry left in him.

No Yoongi

No Chul

No one

Just Hoseok in his own little blissful world

Concluding his dance with a finishing pose, heavy exhales left his mouth as beads of sweat fell down his forehead.

Still panting as an attempt to catch his breath, clapping suddenly sounded from all around him. The entire class had been watching, mouths agape in pure astonishment and eyes glistening with awe.

Blush instantly coated Hoseok's already flushed cheeks, as several compliments were shouted at him from all over the room.

"Well done, Jung Hoseok! Did everyone see him? Please use this young man as inspiration over the course of the school year," their dance instructor announced.

"Oh, thank you so much, it was nothing," Hoseok beamed shyly.

"Bro are you kidding? That was AMAZING!" Jimin admired as he made his way over to his friend.

Hoseok gushed, "Thank you, Jiminie."

Almost at once, a crowd of students made their way over to Hoseok in admiration, praising him over and over again as if he just raised someone from the dead.

Blushing furiously, Hoseok just smiled with a never ending chain of 'thank you's', not really sure as to handle the situation since he had always been quite humble.

"Alright, alright everyone, give the boy some space. We still have a lot to go over, so everyone take your starting places please!" their instructor ordered, causing everyone to scatter across the room into their respected positions.

••••

After class, Jimin made his way over to  Hoseok, "That was like the best I've ever seen you dance!"

Hoseok smiled timidly, his face turning even pinker if that was possible, "Thank you, I just wasn't really paying attention to anyone else in the moment."

"You were amazing, I wish I was that good," Jimin playfully pouted.

Hoseok's eyes widened like Jimin was crazy, and lightly hit his shoulder, "Hey! Cut that, you're one of the best dancers in the class dummy. How long have you been dancing anyway?"

"Since I was six or seven, what about you?"

"Three, but you're about my level or better, and that's really impressive especially since you started years later than me," Hoseok gushed.

"Maybe, but I'm not as good at hip hop as you, you're like the king of street dancing. I'm better at ballet."

"That's even more bada$$ since ballet is extremely difficult, I could never."

"Yeah, it does kick you in the butt sometimes," Jimin let out a soft laugh as the two left the dance studio.

••••

After the two exchanged goodbyes, Hoseok made his way to his locker upstairs to retrieve some homework materials. Not paying attention to anyone around him, as he was occupied by his phone, he suddenly felt a shoulder ram into him.

Wincing in slight pain, Hoseok bent down to pick up the books he had clumsily dropped.

Acting on instinct, Hoseok mumbled about a million apologies to the person he had bumped into. Only looking up to realize it was Lee Chul.

Jesus, this is like my third time bumping into this guy

Hoseok cursed at himself for not watching where he was going, as he made eye contact with the boy in front of him.

Chul shot him a sweet smile, "No worries."

Then, a look of curiosity became apparent in Chul's eyes, "Hey, aren't you in my first and sixth period classes?"

Hoseok looked up frantically, cheeks  completely flushed and eyes widening since he didn't know Chul would actually recognize him.

Even though it had been a few weeks since school started.

"Oh, um yeah," he managed to let out quite sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm Chul, and you?"

Hah, don't need to tell me twice

Giving the towering boy a kind smile, Hoseok introduced himself while lending out a hand for him to shake "I'm Hoseok."

"Nice meeting you Hoseok, I'll see you around," Chul said in possibly the most attractive way ever before waving a goodbye.

Really? this is the same Chul that Yoongi is warning me about?

Hoseok managed to squeak out a feeble, "Bye," while just gazing in his direction for the next minute.

Quickly shaking out of his stance, he rushed to the nearest water fountain to cool off, and splash water onto his heated face. With his heart practically jumping out of his chest, Hoseok was ready to collapse on the floor right then and there.

🍼thank you for reading! i hope everyone is doing great *:..o(▽≦)o..:*

🍌anyone pre-ordering the Japanese album? 👀👉👈

🍼editor/assistant: jiminie_cricket_