Episode 13: The End

Chris: (VoiceOver, recapping the whole season) This final season of Total Drama, 16 competitors return for one last chance at one million dollars as they competed on Pahkitew Island once again. There were thrills (Beth and Duncan duelling against each other on the guitars), spills (Beth barfing all over Eulogy's shoes), and chills (Rock and Harold bumping into some robot vampires). New relationships were made (Rock and Beth, Dawn and B, and Ellody and Spud), and new enemies rose (Duncan and Spud). Not to mention new forms of pain and humiliation (Duncan and Heather throwing water balloons at Ella). But last time while I took the day off, Duncan finally defeated B and moved onto the finale with Samey; just like how me and Courtney intended. Hey, it could have failed; but it didn't. (Cuts to him laughing at the beach) It's the criminal vs. the cheerleader. Who will take home the last million and rub it in the others face? Find out right now on the series finale of Total Drama Finale.

(Opening credits)

(Cuts to Duncan and Amy walked into their cabin rooms about to turn in for the night. They glared at each other for a moment before closing their doors and started to get ready for bed)

(Confessional)

Sammy: I thought that being in the finale would be great, but it's not when your rival is a criminal from jail. (sighs) If only I hadn't gotten stuck in the swamp, B and I would've competed together. I'm glad he's alright though. Hopefully my helpers will help me win the million (annoyed) and not Duncan.

(Cuts to Duncan's)

Duncan: Yeah I'll admit it's awful that I had to drag that sorry excuse of a good player with me to the finale, but it's a small price to pay when your other opponent is a greater threat at taking the million away. Even though I was able to pick my helpers despite them not being the most villainous ones around, I can manage just fine without them. But with the helpers Samey chose, I have no choice but to ask them for help.

(Cuts back to Sammy's)

Sammy: What do I think about my final experience and everyone I've met? (Flashback) I gotta say; I wasn't as humiliated as I was before back in season 6. If there was anything scary or humiliating thing that happened to me this season, (annoyed) it's almost falling off of a mountain and almost being left tied to a tree on Boney Island. I could also never forget all the sick jokes that Chris put us through this time around. (Happy) It wasn't all bad though. I did make some new friends like Dawn, Beth, and Topher. And I love my brother like friendships with Rock and B. Not to mention I finally got Amy as my sister and friend again. (Reality) I wouldn't have made it this far without them even if Chris and Courtney didn't want me in the finale. Once I have the million and use it to open my pet shop with my dad, I will invite them all to the grand opening; as well as my old friends Shawn and Jasmine.

(Cuts back to Duncan's)

Duncan: (annoyed) What do I think about this season? Total crap is how I describe it. I've been publicly humiliated by everyone here for far too long and it all ends today. Plus, I had a friend with someone who hated a certain blonde rocker for all he's done to him and a certain nerd broke that curse. (He thinks) Spud has got to be one of the dumbest people in the world. I hope he never finds friends or love again.

(A tablet falls in front of him on a string as it turns on; revealing Spud with Ellody in a pre-recorded message)

Spud: That's where you're wrong Duncan. Thanks to my action for saving Rock from a sticky ending from Chris, I was able to win the acceptance of Ellody's mothers for letting me live with her.

Ellody: It's a start to his redemption as well. (they kiss as Spud blushes)

(Duncan rips the tablet off the string and slams it on the ground)