Episode 6: You Don't Understand, Idol Love You

Chris: (voiceover, recapping last episode) Previously on Total Drama Finale, the teams are in for one last fright when they had to return to the main campsite while avoiding getting turned into vampires, which are really just robots. (Laughs) Killer! Chet was fed up with teaming up with Harold and his knowledge of his mad skills. Duncan and Spud started formulating a plan to get rid of Rock and Beth. Rock and Beth grew more closer, which is disgusting to watch. And Harold and Rock fought back the vampires, costing Harold the win and Rock won the challenge for his team. In the end, it was Harold who took the slingshot. Hope he enjoys LeShawna's family reunion with the flight he took from the slingshot. (Cuts to him laughing on the beach) Maybe I should launch these guys myself from now on. (He sighs in relief) We are down to just 10 contestants left. Who will triumph this time? Who will fall? And who will find love? (Smirks) Yeah right. Time for some more Total Drama Finale.

(Opening credits)

(Cuts to a close up of Rock's boots as he crushes some strawberries)

Rock: (to Chet, stunned) Wow, so you got a job as a dance instructor. That sounds unexpected considering you probably wouldn't be interested in them.

(Cuts to a close up of Chet's shoes as he crushes some blueberries)

Chet: Nah. You probably saw me just do the rhythmic gymnastic challenge back in Romania. To tell the truth, rhythmic gymnastics is like dancing. It's a hobby I picked up.

(Cuts to both boys in their everyday outfits crushing berries)

Chet: You say running is a hobby you picked up?

Rock: It is believe it or not. It became my dream to be a professional runner as well. Only problem is my parents are trying to stop me from reaching that dream. Another problem I'm facing on this show now is Duncan and Spud. I wish I was strong enough to turn Spud back into his old self. I wish I could start the Ridonculous Race all over again.

Chet: If there's one thing I could start over myself, it's meeting Lorenzo and his dad for the first time. We wouldn't be fighting all the time.

Rock: Speaking of Lorenzo, how is he?

Chet: (upset) I'll bet he's having fun at his e-sports competition. Not that I'm complaining. We were both duped to get something for me. Meanwhile I'm stuck in this stupid competition. I feel like I'm one of Chris' puppets in his sick little game.

Rock: I'm sure the others feel the same way. I feel like a puppet as well. It's like Chris is controlling us.

Chet: Well, he won't be doing this to me anymore. What I need back is my courage. I need courage to quit this stupid game.

Rock: You're planning on quitting?

Chet: I've been thinking about it. The million dollars isn't worth this. I fear Chris might try to brainwash me with that prize money. I feel...afraid.

Rock: (reaches out and holds Chet's shoulder) Don't worry Chet. You'll find the courage to quit this show. If you feel afraid, just lay low and keep going. We're on the same team, aren't we? Just remember you got a friend in me.

Chet: (smiles) Thanks Rock. (still crushing the blueberries) You know, I thought we were going to crush these berries with our bare feet. It's a relief we can still wear our footwear.

Rock: Yeah. It is a relief. (yawns) Sorry dude. I haven't slept since last night's challenge. I'm so tired I could collapse in this barrel of mashed berries and take a nap.

Chet: (laughs) No, don't fall asleep now! You can relax or take a nap in a bubble bath, but not in a strawberry bath.

Rock: (laughs) See Chet; you're not a villain. More like an anti-villain.