Character Prologues

--AMY & SAMMY-

(Cuts to outside of the triplets' house where the older and middle triplets, Amy and Sammy (I'm calling her that instead of Samey) can be heard arguing from inside.)

Amy: For the last time Samey, I'm better at cheerleading than you.

Sammy: No way, I do cheerleading way better than you.

(Cuts to inside Lammy's room. Lammy, the youngest triplet with a bit longer hair and wearing a pink cheerleader outfit, is getting agitated at her older sisters fighting while she's on her computer.)

Sammy: Besides, all you care about is making me feel bad, say rude things to me and make me do stuff for you. You never do that to Lammy.

Amy: Uh, hello! That's because you're the weak and ugly one while I'm the strong and pretty one. Don't know about Lammy though. She's a good sister and I like the both me and her to be twins instead of triplets.

Sammy: (offended) Actually, you're the weak one because you can't even pull your own weight. Like I said, you always make me do stuff for you. That just proves I'm stronger than you. I would be better off without you. Heck, I can compete in any sport without you, maybe even against you. Oh yeah, and that mole looks creepy. It's like there's no way the three of us could be triplets.

Amy: (angry) THAT'S IT!! WANT TO TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?!

Sammy: After you.

Lammy: (annoyed) Okay guys, stop! I understand that we could have disagreements once in a while, but 1, this is not like it and 2, it's getting out of hand now. I'm going to find a way to make sure you two get along.

(Suddenly, Lammy's computer notifies her with an e-mail about being invited for one more season of Total Drama. She reads it and smirks at her sisters devilishly before showing her the e-mail.)

Lammy: I think I found a way. You both are going to compete in the last season of Total Drama and you'll then get along there, like my boyfriend and his stepbrother did in the Ridonculous Race.

Amy: Alright yeah, (turns to Sammy) let's settle this on Total Drama.

Sammy: You're on!

(Both the two triplets get up in each other's faces angrily and Lammy groans in annoyance as the screen cuts to black.)

-COURTNEY-

(Cuts to Courtney's bedroom, which used to be pink and pretty, now it's red, black and creepy. She smiles evilly as she folds up papers to make origamis of each contestant before picking up a pair of scissors and cutting all their heads off.)

Courtney: One year ago after my "mistake", I lost my friend, all the others stopped talking to me and fans hate me now. You know what, f**k those fans, f**k Gwen, that b***h and f**k those a******s who are called contestants. I don't regret making that chart. They had it coming, they had it ALL coming. I'm not a horrible girl for nothing. (Laughs evilly)

(Courtney continues to laugh until her mother knocks on her door worriedly)

Courtney's Mother: (scared) C-Courtney honey, y-you have a l-letter.

Courtney: Very well. Slip it under my door.

(Her mother slips the letter under the door before running footsteps were heard. Courtney gets out of bed and picks it up. She opens it and learns that she's invited for another season.)

Courtney: (smirks deviously) One more season of Total Drama? Very interesting. I'm sure there are some more contestants coming on the show. If so, I'll give them all hell, possibly become the villain, as they call me, again this season and win the million dollars this time and no one is gonna stop me for real this time.