Their were shelves were close to touching the ceiling, each one full of CDs of all different genres, some new and others old, and through the middle of the store was a long table with boxes of assorted Vinyls. From a little way off to the side of him, Luke heard a low and bored voice repeat a mantra he must have to say way too much. Luke could recognise the voice from anywhere though, not to mention the slight stutters that appeared as he spoke, and Luke grinned turning to where Michael was sat reading a book at the desk that was the checkout.

Luke noticed that Michael hadn't actually noticed him yet though, so quietly Luke creeped over to him, until he was standing over him, and when Michael finally looked up, and their faces were so close that their noses brushed slightly and Michael blushes faintly, making Luke chuckle, and he leant back slightly.

Michael stood up and closed the book he had been reading, and Luke smirked to himself when he saw it was Lord of The Rings, because of course Michael was a nerd as well as a massive dork,"W-what are y-you doing h-h-here, L-Luke?" Michael asked, his voice low as he ran his hands through his hair briefly.

Luke shrugged slightly as he watched Michael climb over the top of the desk to join Luke on the other side of it,"Just came to pick up some CDs really," he explained, snaking one arm around Michael's waist and dragging him closer to him.

"W-What we're you th-thinking of?" Michael asked Luke, pressing his face into Luke's neck gently, his lips brushing against his skin, hot breath making Luke flush slightly.

"Why don't you choose for me?" Luke replied, bringing his hand down and into Michael's, and then dragging him around to a random shelf of CDs, where Michael took his hand away from Luke's, turning to him and smiling.

"Wait h-here, I'll be l-like, t-two minutes," Michael said to Luke, who sat down obediently, back against one of the peeling yellow painted walls, as Michael wandered off, looking up at the shelves for the CDs he wanted for Luke.

Only a few minutes later and Michael returned, three discs in hand, and he gave them to Luke, who stood up as Michael approached.

"I don't know if y-you've got th-these or i-if you'll l-like them, b-but here you go," he said, passing them to Luke, and he saw that Michael had picked out 'Torches' by Foster The People, 'xx' by The XX and 'Suck It and See' by the Arctic Monkeys. Luke smiled to himself, he'd heard Arctic Monkeys recent album, and loved it, but hadn't listened to anything before that, and as for the other two he'd listened and loved a couple of songs, but that was all, so he was happy with Michael's choice really.

"These look great Michael, thanks," Luke said softly, looking up from reading the tracklists on the backs of the albums, and he saw Michael nod, blushing slightly,"How much will that be?"

"O-oh d-don't worry a-abo-" but Luke cut him off quickly,

"Michael, I have all the money in the world, I'm paying," he said firmly, and Michael sighed but nodded, taking the albums to be rung up, and Luke followed behind, feeling really tempted to reach up and brush down a piece of red hair that was sticking up weirdly.

Michael jumped back over the desk, scanning the items,"Th-that'll be $27.45," Michael said and Luke nodded to him, giving him the money.

"I love it when you talk retail to me Michael," Luke joked, and Michael chuckled quietly, as he went to give Luke the change, to which Luke pushed Michael's hand away, telling him to keep it. "What time does your shift end?" he then asked.

"I close up at five," Michael replied, and Luke looked down at his phone to see it was three anyway.

He hoisted himself to be sitting on top of the desk, facing Michael,"I'll stay here then," he replied, and together they spoke to each other, their conversation continuous just as in the texts.

I'm back at school and mad about it

I have been given an art project for the term and it's really gross it involves photoshop skills of which I have none

Also I have a new physics teacher and he's so FUCKING BORING AND HIS VOICE MAKES ME WANT TO SLEEP AND HE WANTS US ALL TO GET A* IN OUR EXAMS AND HE ADMITTED TO BEING STRICT AND HE TAUGHT SCHOOLS IN FUCKING CHINA FFS KILL ME I HATED PHYSICS TO BEGIN WITH I DONT NEED THIS

Imma definitely add him to Study though cause fuck it right (U should read study if u aren't already btw)

Shameless self promo tbfh

I've noticed that i influence my friends a lot with things like they all used to hate 5sos now they all love them and I've made them all act a lot more gay and stuff it's great go me man

Tbfh I don't think there's much else to say except GO LISTEN TO TWENTY ONE PILOTS IVE HAD THEM ON REPEAT FOR LIKE A WEEK 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND L8R SK8RS