Special: Jamie's first day p.3 finale

They all got to know eachover better. Jamie found out things about them such as Peter had a twin brother named Andrew; Katherine lived with her sister, Suzanne; Rosaline has an oreo obsession and more interesting facts about their lives. Jamie told them about her life in her town (which is called Reiwood) but didn't mention Ruby or the bullying.

They chatted for 20 minutes, until Jamie decided to get her food and eat in her dorm room. On the way, she bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" screeched a furious red haired monster as she glared holes through Jamie. 'What should I do?' thought Jamie. 'I have to think fast.' Excuse me, but you weren't looking where you were going either, " Jamie answered back. " You should stop blaming this on me and start blaming yourself. " The girl looked stunned but walked off. 'I'm glad I got that over with, ' thought Jamie as 4 girls clapped for her. "Wow, you're really brave, Camille totally deserved that, " one called out to her, "Why don't you join us for lunch?" Jamie was happy that people were actually trying to be friends with her so she responded cheerfully, "Of course!"

After Jamie grabbed her food, they dragged her away to their table. Even if she'd said 'no', they would have still dragged her away. "So, what's your name, new girl?" the one who asked her to sit with them inquired. "I'm Jamie, " Jamie introduced. "Cool, I'm Hannah and these are Louise, Mia and Jenna, " she informed, they all waved at her. The girls all talked about girly things like clothes, shopping and getting their hair done this weekend. Jamie felt quite awkward and thought this was boring but she wanted to be their friend so she complied. Little did Jamie know, they were going to be a bad influence for her.

The bell rang to signify the end of lunch, there was one last lesson of that friday. Jamie was lucky enough to arrive later to this school, she got to skip four lessons. Jamie checked her schedule, her next lesson was Maths and it was in room 3c. "Do any of you know where room 3c is?" she questioned worriedly. "Yeah, that's our maths room. Are you in set SC1?" Jenna replied. Jamie checked the top of her schedule, it read the words set SC1."Yes, I am." "Oh my gosh, that's our set too! Come with us!"

(A/N: Sets are class groups in England, you always stay in your set for all lessons but switch classrooms and teachers.)

They walked proudly, to their maths lesson (well, except Jamie), personally, Jamie was uncomfortable by that but didn't say anything. Afterall, she wanted to fit in and become popular. Jamie didn't realise it but she was slowly becoming obsessed with popularity, she thought it was the only way to be happy, for others to accept her, to like her, or even love her and maybe she can truly become 'perfect'. Soon, she would do anything to be and remain popular, to be 'liked'. She didn't realise that popularity can destroy and the only way to defeat it is to not have single care for it and be true to yourself ( and beat the system 🤡), don't let it control you. But, we'll come to that very soon.

"Hello class, " the teacher boomed at the class seated in front of her. "It seems that we have a new student, Jamie Morelli, treat her well. Jamie sit next to Andrew." She pointed to a boy with curly brown hair and hazel eyes just like Peter's. As she sat next to him, she asked, "Are you Peter's twin brother?" He defensively responded, "So what? Are you going to compare me to brother like everyone else does?" "No, I was just asking." "Well, don't. Don't even talk to me, just leave me alone." Andrew excelled at maths but Jamie was better. As she answered tricky questions correctly, he gave her glares of jealousy. Why cant he be as good as her? Jamie answered questions that to him seemed impossible to answer. The teacher, Miss Woods was impressed by Jamie's marvellous skills and her speed. She sweeped Andrew off the throne of 'teacher's pet' and repalced him. Sadly, he stared at his maths book, she would surely replace him in the other subjects too. Poor Andrew 😔. The maths lesson seemed to go by quick, then students were finally free from this Mental Abuse To Humans.

After class, Jamie ran straight to her dorm room and changed out of her uniform. Then she got her phone out and texted her online friend: AnonymousFox129

               ~AnonymousFox129 • • • Online~

Jaymorel368: Hi!

AnonymousFox129: Hey!How was your first day of school?

Jaymorel368: It went                              great! Everyone was nice to me. Well, everyone except this girl, Camille and this guy called Peter.

AnonymousFox129: Don't worry, I'm sure it'll get better and maybe one day Camille and Peter might be nice to you.

AnonymousFox129:Gtg, bye!

Jaymorel368: Bye!

               ~AnonymousFox129 • • • Offline~

Jamie was upset that her friend left but believed her days here were going to be great. Though alas, she was wrong, they weren't.

At first, Jamie started hanging out with Vanessa and her friends and they taught her how to be popular but soon Hannah and her gang wanted her to hangout with them. They began controlling her, making her think that makeup will make her pretty, teaching her that studying is for 'losers' and that they were better than everyone else. She was like a puppet, she let others control her, she lost control of herself.

Vanessa tried to stop her...

"They're not good people, Jamie, don't hangout with them. Stay with us, " she pleaded.

Jamie didn't listen...

"Stay away from me Vanessa, you're just jealous that we're better than you."

It was too late... or was it?

Instagram.com/ariadne_orose

I   h o p e   y o u   l i k e d   t h i s   c h a p t e r !