Special: Jamie's first day p.2

They were amazed to see the dice finally come to a stop. It read the word 'Angenique'. 'That's the house of the unique, right?' thought Jamie grumpily. Out of all the houses, this was her least favourite as she thought 'unique' was just an excuse to make the 'leftovers' placed in that house feel better about themselves. "Congrats, Jamie, you're in Angenique!" Lucy, the receptionist, smiled at her happily. Jamie looked at the floor with a disappointed frown. Vanessa noticed her sad expression. "Don't worry, there's lots of nice people in that house. I've got tons of friends there and at least you're not in Cherudent, they're the worst house in my opinion with lots of arrogant people and liars." Jamie grinned at her, if they are as nice as Vanessa claims, then maybe she could make new friends.

Lucy handed her things she would need, like the passcode for her dorm, schedule, information about the school and her Angenique badge which was white with a picture of an angel on it and the word Angenique engraved at the botttom of it. She glanced at Vanessa to see what house she was in, her badge was yellow and read Honezzo with a picture of a dragon. Jamie and Vanessa set of on a journey to her dorm but when they left the Reception, Jamie noticed the Chandelier's light glistening on these golden inscriptions on the wall of the hallway along with intricate designs.

ₒₙₗy ₜₕₑ ₛₜᵣₒₙg ₐᵣₑ ₐₗₗₒwₑd

ₜₕₑ wₑₐₖ ₐᵣₑ ₙₑᵥₑᵣ fₒᵤₙd ᵢₙ ₒᵤᵣ bₒᵤₙd

ₜₕₒᵤgₕ ᵢf yₒᵤ gₑₜ bₗₒₒdₜₕᵢᵣₛₜy

Yₒᵤ ₛₕₐₗₗ ₛₒₒₙ bₑ ᵤₙwₒᵣₜₕy ~ Cₕₑᵣᵤdₑₙₜ

Wₑ'ₗₗ ₐccₑₚₜ ₜₕₑ ₚᵣₑₜₜᵢₑₛₜ

ᵢₙ ₐₙd ₒᵤₜ ₛₒ ₜᵣᵤₑ

ᵢf yₒᵤ ₐᵣₑ ₐ fₐₖₑ

Bₑwₐᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ᵥᵢcᵢₒᵤₛ ₛₙₐₖₑ ~ Bₑₐᵤdₐₗₗ

ₖₙₒwₗₑdgₑ ᵢₛ ₐ ₚₒwₑᵣ

ᵢₜ cₐₙ bₑ ₐ dₐₙgₑᵣₒᵤₛ ₜₒₒₗ

ᵤₛₑ ᵢₜ wᵢₛₑₗy

ₒᵣ yₒᵤ'ₗₗ bₑcₒₘₑ ₐ fₒₒₗ ~ ₛₑᵣₐgₑₙcₑ

ₕₒₙₑₛₜy ᵢₛ ₜₕₑ bₑₛₜ ₚₒₗᵢcy

ₗyᵢₙg ᵢₛ ₐ dᵢₛₑₐₛₑ

Bₑ cₐᵣₑfᵤₗ ₙₒₜ ₜₒ cₐₜcₕ ᵢₜ

ₒᵣ wₑ'ₗₗ ₙₑᵥₑᵣ ₛₑₜ yₒᵤ fᵣₑₑ ~ ₕₒₙₑzzₒ

Wₑ'ₗₗ gᵢᵥₑ yₒᵤ wₕₐₜ yₒᵤ ₛₑₑₖ

ᵢf yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₚᵣₑcᵢₒᵤₛ ₐₙd ᵤₙᵢqᵤₑ

Dₒₙ'ₜ ₜᵣy ₜₒ bₑ ₗᵢₖₑ ₜₕₑ ₒₜₕₑᵣₛ

ₒᵣ wₑ'ₗₗ ₜᵤᵣₙ yₒᵤ ᵢₙₜₒ ₐ fᵣₑₐₖ ~ ₐₙgₑₙᵢqᵤₑ

ₖᵢₙdₙₑₛₛ ᵢₛ ₘₐgᵢc

Cᵣᵤₑₗₜy ᵢₛ ₜᵣₐgᵢc

Dₒₙ'ₜ ₗₒₛₑ ₜₕₐₜ ₚₒwₑᵣ

Bₑfₒᵣₑ ₜₕₑ fᵢₙₐₗ ₕₒᵤᵣ ~ ₗₒᵥₑₜₜₑ

What Jamie thought was weird about these was that they all had warnings. But why? Would the school punish them for not acting like how their houses were supposed to act or something?

When they arrived at her dormitory house, Angenique Hall, they had to enter the passcode 1029 to get in. Angenique Hall was an elegant building with a lovely garden and a water fountain with a statue of a beautiful lady with a pretty flowing dress. According the the paper Lucy gave her, her room was number 137 room 2, which should be on the 3rd floor. Jamie and Vanessa walked into the lift and pushed the number 3. Ring! Ring! Ring! The lunch bell rang.

At last, they found her room that was in a door with the words 137 room 1+2. Through that door, were rooms 1 and 2, which were opposite each other. The doors were painted a lovely white and gold and the walls were a shiny silver. All of a sudden, the door opened revealing a girl with very curly black hair and grey eyes. " Hi, my name's Colora but you can call me Lora, " she held her hand out for Jamie to shake. "Hello, I'm Jamie, nice to meet you, " Jamie introduced and shook Colora's hand gently. "See you around, Jamie! " Colora rushed of to room 1. Jamie and Vanessa walked of to her new room and started to unpack, it only took around 10 minutes as Jamie didn't bring much. "She seems like a nice girl, doesn't she? " asked Vanessa. "Yes, she does, " responded Jamie.

She put on her uniform, it was a navy blue blazer suit with the school's badge in gold and the Angenique white badge that the receptionist gave her. When they'd finished, they left to eat lunch. "C'mon Jamie, you'll love my friends!" Vanessa yelled ecstatically. "Okay, okay, I'm coming, " replied Jamie. The canteen was massive with twinkling lights on the ceiling; warm colours; elegant, refined tables and a wide selection of delicious looking food. It looked like a 5 star restaurant! Even the lunch ladies looked stylish! Vanessa led her to a large table with a group of girls and boys. "Jamie, these are my friends: Evangeline Thompson, Rosaline Kade, Katherine Ruse, Peter Roselier, Carl Sanders and Liam Winters, " Vanessa introduced her friends to Jamie pointing at each one as she went through the list. Evangeline is a girl with long, curly, blond hair and blue eyes; Rosaline is a girl with short, brown, straight hair and dark brown eyes; Katherine is a girl with long, dyed blue hair and green eyes; Peter is a boy with blond hair and hazel green eyes, Carl is a boy with ombre hair from blond to black and blue eyes; Liam is a boy with hair dyed purple and brown eyes. "Hi!" they all greeted simultaneously. "Hello!" Jamie greeted back with a smile.

I know this chapter wasn't that long but I promise to make longer ones. www.instagram.com/ariadne_orose