iii. take out the freakin trash

𑁍︎༆︎𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖...!
ᶠᵗ ᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃˡᵛᵃʳᵉᶻ
003.𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
♟*.☁️*.🌬*.🌫*.🎬*.🖇*.~"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

𝒞𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦➪︎☁️'𑁍︎༆︎"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞."
____.{♟🎬🖇}.____

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯ఌ︎

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. I open my eyes only to see Sofia on my bed. "What the hell, chiquita." I exclaim pushing her away from me.

I sit up and let out a groan and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered and started to get ready. I wore:

I got my keys, my phone, and my bag

I got my keys, my phone, and my bag. Me and Sofia walked out seeing Schneider riding his stationary bike. We look at him and laugh. "He's still using that thing?" I whisper to Sofia and we chuckle.

"Schneider, we're leaving!" Sofia screams and we head over to the Alvarez apartment.

*.♟*.

"Buenos días familia." I walk into the apartment taking the key out of the door as Sofia walks in behind me. I walk over to Alex and hug him from behind and he smiles.

"Hi mariposa. Maybe you can teach Alex how to take the trash out of the apartment." Penelope says waving around the trash bag. "Why would I do that?" I ask suspiciously. "Yeah, Val maybe, you should show me, for next time." Alex smiles.

"Maybe Pen, can take your PS4 to goodwill." I squish his face and he looks at me with a "are you serious right now" look.