ii. go back to mexico

𑁍︎༆︎𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒀𝒐𝒖...!
ᶠᵗ ᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃˡᵛᵃʳᵉᶻ
002.𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰
🛁*.🦋*.🍓*.🌧*.~"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

𝒞𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ➪︎ 🌧'❁︎༆︎"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞."

___.{🦋🛁🌧}.___

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯ఌ︎

We were at Alex's baseball game. We were all cheering except for Elena, who wasn't amused. Sofia, Penelope and I yelled "Dale!" continously. "Stand right in there don't be afraid of the ball!" Penelope yells at Dylan from the stands.

Sofia is only 12 and Dylan is 2 years older than her and I swear she drools over him. Dylan falls and everyone says "Ooh." "Shake it off, Dylan. You're okay." Sofia yells.

"Ay por el amor de Dios... it is so hot." Lydia sighs rubbing rum on her neck. "Okay guys let's do the wave." Penelope gets up looking at us. We all do the wave except for Elena. We all boo her.

"You're very boring." I look at Elena. She gives me a fake smile and rolls her eyes. "Mami, comida." Penelope says. "Yay, food!" Sofia and I cheer in unison.

"The rice and frijoles are in the pickle jar... and the lechón is in the butter tub... and the cookies are in the cookie tin, but they are not the same cookies that came with the tin." Lydia hand everything to Penelope.

"Aww, I like those cookies though." I frown and Lydia rubs my back. "Ugh, I forgot the napkins." Penelope says turning to Schneider. "Grab some from the snack bar. They make you buy something, so you need to create a distraction. Elena, do that thing you do when you ask if there's high-fructose corn syrup in the ketchup. When she's boring the guy to death, grab the napkins and run." Penelope adds.

"Or he could just buy something." Sofia suggests. "Are you crazy?" Penelope laughs. "Are you?" I ask. "You've known me for almost three years you should know the answer to that question." She smirks. Schneider and Elena walk to the snack bar.

Sofia kept talking about Dylan and staring at him. "You're literally drooling over him." "And you act like you don't drool over Ale-." I cut her off by covering her mouth. "Chiquita, shh..." I told her I may or may not, or may have feelings for Alex. She licks my hand. "Eww." I wipe my hand on her shirt.

We were eating and Penelope says "Guys, Alex is up." "Let's go papito!" I yell clapping. "Dale, bring Dylan home." Penelope shouts. Alex wins the game and everyone cheers. We all sing "Dale, papito, dale!" Lydia waves around the Cuban flag. "Where'd you get that from?" Penelope ask. "Walmart." We continue cheering Alex on.