"I'm hungry. Can you make me something?" She was quick to drop the subject.

"Some of the pasta you made last night is still on the stove. You want that?"

"Yeah, heat some up for me."

Sis knew that the situation between Andre and Natalie wasn't gonna end well and it was making her sick...literally.

She got up and found her way to the kitchen sink then emptied her guts in it. There was no nearby bathroom around that area of the house.

"Jae, what the hell?" Zavon put the plate and spoon down to tend to his girl who was too busy throwing up.

He holds up her hair for her until she was finished. "You good?" He asks her as she washed out her mouth.

"...no."

"You wanna go lay down?"

She nods. The two moved towards the elevator and went up to the 2nd floor to find their bedroom where Jaelyn rested.

"Ima bring ya food up...I'll be right back."

While he was gone, Jae scrolled through the comments on the video from the shaderoom just to see what people was saying...

—The Next Morning—

-Zay-

"You cheatin on Natalie, bruh?"

The grin on the niggas face left real quick. "Who told you dat?"

"I found out on my own cause you been makin it mad obvious," I lied. "Nigga, what's her name?"

He sighed. "Ya cousin's friend...Ja'Niya."

"Who?" I scrunched up my face in confusion.

I swear I don't know a Ja'Niya.

"Your cousin Natasha...? Has two friends that are twins...Janell and Ja'Niya?"

I tried to think real hard to remember if Natasha ever introduced a Janell and a Ja'Niyah to me.

The cookout.

"How'd yo ass even meet her?" I asked him.

"She hit me up on the gram around the time you went to jail."

"Damn. Thas what you've become now, Dre?" I asked him in all seriousness. "What happened to all that shit you said about Natalie on ya wedding day? Was that shit just for entertainment?"

"Nigga, you don't know nothing about me. Cause from day one, I've been the friend on the side that you come running to whenever you in trouble. And don't be sittin there actin like you wouldn't cheat on Jaelyn if you met a different bitch," Andre shot back at me.

"I solve my own problems, don't even try dat shit. And do you really think that I'd cheat on my girl?But...See this right here?" I put the camera on my lil baby as she slept. "I'm putting a ring on that for all the right reasons, NIGGA."

"Bruh, we was best friends all through high school and shit but everything changed when that small bitch became yo shorty."