Part 13 - Bachalor party

Note
(F/A) Favourite actor
(F/S) Favourite actor

Fill in on this .... one of the above.

"Thank you and you can give this one to the guy who gave you this." I hand him the usb stick as he walks out, I place the usb stick in the computer and the first song plays around the whole spa. "Okay let the party begin!" I say happy, I call over to the kitchen that they can bring the snacks.

 "Okay let the party begin!" I say happy, I call over to the kitchen that they can bring the snacks

I taste something of the donut rings, I have to make sure they taste good. I am happy about how everything is looking, I did my best I hope Sofie will be happy to with all this. I hear laughter coming from the changing rooms, Sofie walks out with a silver swimsuit and with a small grown. On the her swimsuits stand the text Bride to be, Charlie and some other girls walk beside her the last one coming out is Emma. I stare at her, I am back as Sofie has thrown her arms around me.

"(Y/n)! This is looking amazing and my favourite artist playing in the background, why are you so amazing!" She screams exciting.

"You know me better than anyone so you should know, because I am just simply amazing." I smile back at her hugging her too, she finally releases me out of her grip.

"(Y/n) what are those?" She points at my legs, I was still wearing my bathrobe so I could cover my other body full of love marks. Nothing goes past that eye of hers.

"They are just some bruises?" I tell her, she eyes my again as I grip my bathrobe tight. Her smile gets bigger as she starts to pull on my bathrobe, I try to walk away from her and we both fall into the pool. "Are you happy!" She removes my bathrobe well I am to busy screaming at her.

"Ooh someone has been busy at night." She winks at me, my cheeks bright red I get out of the pool covering my body as much as I can. "You aren't shy right."

"Soof don't say anything more than that!"

"Okay okay." The girls are all looking at us at the moment. "For the people who don't know this girl, this is my best friend in the entire world and she got herself a man!" I slap myself as all the girls are beginning to scream.

"OMG who is he!" Charlie screams in my ear, the only one who is not very happy about it is Emma but I don't care about her.

"Um just someone." Both Charlie and Sofie hit me, each of them taking one of my arms. "Ouch!"

"You can't give me that, I want to know everything. Is that why you didn't want a stripper?"

"I..."

"A stripper is coming?" One of the girls ask, Charlie nods and the screaming is back and Sofie is the one screaming the loudest. Fine that the two who are standing the closet to me are the ones screaming the loudest, sorry Jin if I am deaf at the end of this day. "What is the planning for today?"

"Ooh right the whole spa is for only us, the staff is available for all of you. You can walk in each room if you like to have a massage no matter what they will do and that goes for everything. The snacks are like you see here, if there is something that's almost gone please let me know so that I can get more. We are going for dinner around half seven, I am looking at Charlie for confrontation."