Sitting quietly Maddie and Sherri copy down notes as they listen to Ryan talk about his visit with Mrs. Baker. Sighing Ryan asks the question that he had been waiting to ask. "So, do either of you two know about a place called the Clubhouse." The both of them falter for a second and look to each other. Yes. "No." They say together and he sighs. "Are you sure? It's a place were jocks hung out, apparently Hannah went there with an athlete, possibly with.." He trails looking down regretting bringing it up before he continues. "With Justin, long after they broke up."

"Are you serious, Ryan? You're really trying to dig up dirt on Hannah?" Sherri asks crossing her arms.

"No, I wasn't. I'm interested."

"Yeah, well, your interest tends to end in your zine."

"I would never. I..I was just.." Sighing Ryan stands up. "You're right." He says circling to sit in his chair. "I'll drop it." He says and the three of them look to the chalkboard but Maddie quickly turns again. "How-how long after?" Maddie asks looking to Ryan and he shakes his head looking at Maddie. "You guys weren't together. Justin wouldn't cheat on you." He says serious and Maddie slowly nods looking to the front of the room again.

Running through the halls was a laughing Maddie, Rocky, Autumn, and Maddison. "Guys this is like the third time, we have to stop doing this." Maddie says laughing when they finally reach the bathroom and quickly shut the door and lock it before they begin to change. "This time it's not our fault. Coach wants us to start a chant in the lunch room to bring up the spirits in the school." Autumn says as they slip into their blue and white uniforms. They were fully body majorette uniforms with a few holes, one in the stomach, one in the back, and a few in their legs, they also had sequences, tassels, and such attached. Normally these outfits weren't what they'd wear for competitions since they weren't a majorette team, but the school agreed to only allow them to continue if during school games and such they did majorette style dancing so that they worked with the cheer-leading team rather than clashing against them, which honestly made a lot of sense.

Quickly running out the captain and co-captains made their way to the rest of the team who had on their uniforms as well. "Okay girls, what chant do you guys want to do? Remember we go out after the cheer team." Maddie explains when the girls look in to see the cheer team leading the school in their spirit song and cheer. "I think we should do the 'a tiger is' chant." Makayla, a first year freshman, says speaking up making Maddie smile and nod her head. "That's a good one, we could do that and one trick, does anyone have an ideas?" She asks looking around and this time a senior speaks. "Yeah, we could do the tick tick boom stand trick." Maddie nods as she looks in to see the cheerleaders doing a pyramid. "Okay, sounds good to me. Everyone stretched?" She asks and everyone responds with a yes.

The cheerleaders run off to their seats saying another team was coming out and quickly the dance team run out laughing and smiling bringing everyone to their feet. Maddie quickly runs past Monty's table banging on it telling everyone to get up and she does the same to others. "Come on everyone! Up, up, on your feet!" She says jumping around the tassels on her legs moving around as her hair swings, the freshman watched as she commanded the room so well- this was why she was the captain.

Everyone piled into the middle of the floor, excluding some people who just wanted to eat, and in front was Monty, Scott, Bryce, Chloe and some others who cheered them on. "Come on everyone! You know this chant you and you love it!" Maddie says moving back into her spot, her body going between Rocky and Autumn as they lead the chant while stomping their feet. "A tiger is was a diva ain't, what explosive wanna be and what a doll can't!" Maddie shouts stomping and clapping as the whole room follows her, quickly all the girls go out of formation and stand stomping and cheering with their friends, this lasted for about three minutes, their trick took another five, and then everyone was in good spirits as they sat down to eat. (I will have a picture of the uniform at the end if you care also the chant is 100% inspired by and taken from The Dancing Dolls on the show Bring it! though I did change it to fit this specific story.)