4

Tony sighed staring at Clay in front of what looked to be an abandoned building

Tony sighed staring at Clay in front of what looked to be an abandoned building. "I'm telling you we didn't find him at the first spot so we should stop looking. If we find him he's gonna be messed up and he's just going to hurt Maddie and himself." Tony wanted no part in this, he could see Maddie was getting better bringing Justin back? There was no telling how that would effect her healing process. Clay rolled his eyes and walked into the building without saying a word and Tony sighed before quickly following him trying to convince himself that this could help Maddie more than hurt her.

"Incentive, we have to offer money. Give me some money and I'll pay you back." Rolling his eyes Tony pulls out a ten and hands it to Clay as he turns around and asks a girl if she'd seen him there, when she stands but only says maybe he offers her the money making her quickly grab it and tell them where to go.

"There he is!" Clay says pointing when he sees his jacket. "Justin!" Tony says as he quickly walks across the skate park to him. "Yo Foley!" Sighing when they see it wasn't him they start questioning. "Where'd you get that jacket?"

"What?"

"You heard him man, the jacket. Where'd you get it?" Tony asks backing Clay up. "Goodwill. The fuck is it to you?" The guy asks annoyed making Tony walk forward. "Don't fuck with me man."

"Yeah, okay, Tiny." The guy teases but instantly regrets it when Tony shoves him to the ground making him roll across the concrete. Tony quickly pushes Clay back and throws the guy back to the ground when he attempts to tackle Tony. Tony then quickly grabs him and throws him against the wall. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He asks and Clay being nervous shouts for him to stop. "Waste my time and I will fucking end you, understand?" Tony asks his voice on edge. Clay quickly grips onto Tony's jacket trying to get him off but it doesn't work. "Where is he?" He asks pressing even more into the other guys face.

"He was sparing change on BART a couple weeks back."

"When's the last time you saw him?"

"Yesterday, in Chinatown." Tony quickly throws a punch so hard that it makes the guy crash into the ground. "That's our friend that fucking belongs to." Tony shouts pulling Justin's jacket off the boys body.

"Tony come on." Clay says nervous and this time Tony listens and they quickly walk out. "Where did that come from?" Clay asks.

"Take the jacket." Tony says before they go back into his car and they make their way to Chinatown to hopefully find Justin.

"Wait. Wait, wait. I think that's him." Clay says looking out the window a dirty looking Justin slouched against the wall. "Justin." Clay says as he starts to get out of the car only for Justin to quickly grab his things and make a run for it. "Wait! Justin! God damn it." Clay curses and starts running after him. Clay quickly gained on him and tackled Justin to the ground, but a man comes out complaining about kids being near his business making both Clay and Justin run the other way.