Chapter 1

3rd person pov

Our favourite artistic skeleton stood in front of the mirror, looking over every detail on his skeletal body. Ever since he started the first part of his plan, a lot has changed on his body.

He's gotten taller, his bones have gotten much more strong and muscular despite being bones,  the ink splotch on his left cheek has gotten slightly larger, and he now carries his head high; his posture built with authority and confidence.

Ever since he started training, his magic levels have gotten higher, his stamina, agility and physical strength has increased, and he's learnt a few new moves.

Just to narrow it down... Error doesn't stand much of a chance against Ink in battle anymore. When Ink and Error used to fight, sometimes Ink came out victorious, sometimes Error did. If Ink was able to win back then... imagine what he could do now.

Ink smiled; he's very proud of his progress from the past few months of his hardcore training.

Ink would often be very exhausted and sore, but despite that he continued to push forward. However, dealing with Error and his destruction in his tired and sore state was difficult, so his two best friends Blueberry and Dream helped him out.

With his body fully ready to take Error on and stop him once and for all, Ink winked at his reflection and went downstairs to tell his teammates of his news.

Ink approached Blueberry and Dream, who had also gotten taller, stronger and more manly. Ink wasn't the only one who had been training.

As a matter of fact, all of them trained together and helped each other out with sparring, replacing the targets, giving criticism, and helping with technique.

Ink looked at Dream and Blueberry, the excitement sparkling in his eyelights.

"I'm finally ready for the first step of the plan."

Ink said with a big smile. Blueberry and Dream cheered for Ink, but told him to be safe.

And with that, Ink saluted his teammates and opened a rift to search for the unstable glitch.

Step two of the plan is now being set into action.

———————————————————————-

Wasn't expecting a new chapter 6 minutes later were you?