Escaping the Princess tower

I met the boy who could see more than my past. He accepted everything I was and the things I have done. The day he took my hand I didn't know what to expect.
     "K-Kirishima!" Bakugou was laughing a bit as he yelled. He hadn't felt free since he met Todoroki, one second he was stuck and then next he was on the run. Bakugou's eyes were glowing a beautifuk red in the setting sun as he stared out the window. The car sped down the street, he stared at the red head.
     "Where are we going?" Bakugou asked as his hair blew around in the wind. Kirishima just looked at him and gave a sweet smile.
     They turned into a drive way. "I'm not as rich as Todoroki but.. I'll make you the happiest I can." Kirishima turned off the car and looked at Bakugou. The blonde smiled and leaned over the armrest, he pressed his lips to Kirishima's. He was pulled onto the alpha's lap, the kiss deepened and Bakugou's back pressed against the steering wheel. They both jumped as the horn honked.
     "S-Sorry.. Let's go inside." Kirishima opened the door and went to set Bakugou on the ground. He lifted his feet before they touched the ground. "I don't have on shoes." Bakugou looked up at the red head.
     Kirishima carried Bakugou into the house, he set the blonde down in the living room. "I guess we should set up for the night. You can sleep in my room."
     Bakugou laid in Kirishima's bed, Kiri was in the living room. He was nervous and couldn't fall asleep in the unfamiliar place. He stood and walked to the living room, Kirishima was already asleep. Bakugou slowly positioned himself onto the couch, it was a small fit for two. It felt nicer than the bed though..
     Bakugou yawned, he felt his fingers intertwined with someone elses. He peeked over the edge of the couch, Kirishima was on the floor. Bakugou let go of the red heads hand and covered him with the blanket.
     "Who the hell are you?!" Someone yelled from the hall, a shoe flew Bakugou's way. He fell onto Kirishimas chest, causing the red head to jump up in pain. "B-Bakugou.. Were the bed and couch not enough.." Kirishima was dying on the floor, Bakugou still on his chest. "Get off Kiri!" The voice yelled as Bakugou was kicked off the red head.
     "Mina!" Kirishima growled, he grabbed the blonde. The female alpha stared at them, she smiled apologetically. "Have a nice day!" She rushed back down the hall.
     "S-She's strong.." Bakugou groaned as he talked.
     "Oh, your phone.. Its been going off all night." Kirishima grabbed it off the counter, and handed it to Bakugou. There were so many calls from Todoroki. Bakugou felt like he had to call or text back, even now Todoroki still held power over him. He had been with Todoroki for almost 3 years and it suddenly ended yesterday.
     Kirishima hugged the blonde from the back, he looked nervous. He must have known what Bakugou was thinking.
     "Kirishima.."