My Alpha

The wedding was getting closer each day, Kirishima had taken Bakugou to choose a dress. Midoriya was with Todoroki. "Are you sure you wanna wear a dress? I can take you to see suits." Kirishima watched Bakugou spin around in the dress. "No, Todo likes when I dress like this. I'm fine with it too, It's fairly comfortable." Bakugou stepped into the changing room, soon coming out in another dress.
"Why do Midoriya and Todoroki trust you around me?" Bakugou asked as he stared at the alpha. "Probably because your marked and I know your alpha, but their just stupid." Kirishima stood up and zipped up the back of Bakugou's dress. Bakugou smiled. "This ones nice!" It was fluffy at the bottom and slim at the top, Bakugou looked beautiful in it. "Should I take it?" Bakugou turned to Kirishima, their eyes locked and the red head was quiet for a bit before responding. "Yeah, looks great." He gave a smile filled with pointy teeth, Bakugou was surprised. He'd never seen someone with such sharp teeth.
"Todoroki, I'm home!" Bakugou ran into their house, Kirishima carried his dress. Todoroki jumped away from Midoriya as Bakugou entered, the blonde paused. His heart ached. "H-How was tux shopping? Did you find one?.." He didn't feel like arguing, he couldn't leave Todoroki so there was no point in confronting him. Midoriya had a look of shame on his face as he listened to their conversation.
"Bakugou, you can't just let that slide." Kirishima sat outside of the blondes room, he was exactly opposite of the door. Bakugou was curled up on the bed, Midoriya had left and Todoroki was out shopping alone. "It doesn't matter." Bakugou sat up and looked at Kirishima sitting outside.
Bakugou let his shirt slide off his shoulder. "I know this mark drives off other alpha's. Even you find me disgusting with another alpha's mark. Yet you're still so kind, thanks for that-" Bakugou heard the red head moving closer, he flinched with every step. Kirishima's pheromones made Bakugou feel weak but warm.
The door downstairs opened, Bakugou turned, the alpha was standing right next to the bed. It sent chills up his body, Kirishima pulled the top back over his shoulder and helped him up. "Let's go downstairs, Todoroki is here." The alpha followed the omega down the stairs, Todoroki stood in the kitchen.
"Honey, did you find one you liked?" Bakugou asked as he stood by the kitchen entrance. "Yeah." Todoroki looked at Kirishima and smiled as he grabbed the omega. He kisses Bakugou forcefully, Kirishima looked away. He couldn't do anything, he was supposed to be here for wedding planning only.
"Kirishima, I think its time you go home." Todoroki held Bakugou closely. "My fiancee and I need to discuss some stuff." Kirishima glared. "Oh and bring Midoriya so that wild like attitude of yours stays controlled. We have more preparing to do." Todoroki said, mocking the other alpha.