Red eyes

Almost 2 years ago Bakugou was marked by a powerful alpha, it was his first heat and he was to weak to do anything. He is now 20 and stuck with this alpha, no one wants a marked omega. They are to be married soon.
     Years ago he thought he was an alpha, his first heat was what destroyed his confidence. He was forced into submission and took on the role of a proper omega.
     "Hon, be ready. Guests are coming over." Todoroki said as he left the room, Bakugou sat up on the bed; he held the blanket to cover him. His body was fairly slim and turning more omega like every year. Omegas had the most feminine bodies out of the all the ranks. He stood and put on a casual but nice kimono, it showed the shoulders and went a bit above the knee. It was nice and a little flowy.
     He cleaned the house up a bit, Todoroki sat on the couch. Once Bakugou finished he sat next to his husband to be. "The wedding planner is coming over." Todoroki said as he grabbed Bakugou's face, making the blonde look at him. A rouge kiss was held between them, till a knock came at the door.
     "Open it." Todoroki release the blonde and he hurried to the door as Todo stood ready to greet them. Bakugou pulled open the door, a green hair boy the same height as him entered, a red head that towered over Bakugou entered behind him.
     "Welcome." Todoroki said with a small smile, Midoriya and Kirishima approached him. Bakugou softly closed the door and silently stood, waiting to be called to. "Meet my love." Todoroki held out his hand to the blonde, he stepped closer and grabbed it. He was pulled close to the alpha, who was talking to green haired kid. The red heads ruby eyes locked with Bakugou's, he nervously broke eye contact.
     "Kirishima were gonna go check out the yard, do ya wanna come." Kirishima responded by shaking his head.
     "Honey, could you set up the table with refreshments for when we come back?" Todoroki asked, as he and the boy made their way down the hall. Bakugou headed to the kitchen, not sure what to take to the table. "Uhm.. Mr. Kirishima, what would you like to drink?" He asked as he stood by the kitchen enterance, the red head looked his way. "Tea?" His voice was deep, Bakugou went to boil the water.
     He heard footsteps behind him, the red head entered the kitchen. Bakugou turned to Kirishima. "Do you n-" He was cut off by the voice of the red head. "I recognize you from somewhere, I just can't remember exactly where from." Kirishima leaned against the wall. "I see, now that you mention it I did think you looked a bit familiar." Bakugou smiled and made a cup of tea for the red head. "Careful, it's really hot." Bakugou said as he set it next to Kirishima. He took the rest to the table in the dining room.
     Bakugou got distract for just a second and burned his hand. He quietly yelped and pulled his hand back, Kirishima came over. "Are you okay?" He looked a bit concerned. Bakugou slightly blushed, Todoroki never rushed to him like this. "Y-Yeah, I just got distracted." Bakugou's rose red eyes locked with the ruby red eyes of the alpha.