Chapter 135: The Reawakening (EP. 02)

▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▄▀▄

: 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄
𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐖 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 🌀

𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝕿𝖜𝖔 - 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘

▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▄▀▄

"What?"

"You heard me right," Elsa firmly concluded, "Somebody caused arson in the Enchanted Forest. I'm the Fifth Spirit, Aiden. It is not only Yelana's duty to ensure their safety- it's mine, too."

Aiden still couldn't believe what was he hearing.

But the little piece of paper Gale brought straightforwardly from the balcony serves legitimate evidence enough, and ever since Elsa laid her eyes on the sloppily written down letter, she quickly jumped into the worst things that could've possibly resulted because of the arson.

"Are they sure it's not Bruni?" Aiden questioned nervously.

"It's definitely not Bruni," Elsa hastily opened the closet before picking out a more durable attire, "Gray flames? If I wasn't the Fifth Spirit I wouldn't even buy it. And the children... They have lost their homes."

"I will tell Captain Lars to pack up helpful resources."

"They are not staying in a forest where the potential scoundrel may be in hiding," Elsa gruffly shoved a pair of boots with heels next to her chosen attire, "I've made up my mind, Northuldra is not much of a large tribe. They can stay here. In the castle."

"And Yelana would be alright with what you're proposing?"

"She approves or not, I don't care," The queen began changing, "Please be a dear and tell Gerda to prepare several guestrooms."

Aiden hesitantly stepped out of the room before doing his given task, and the head maid immediately followed the fire king's orders.

Aiden quickly returned back into their room before taking out a black, hiking uniform and a pair of fitted black pants.

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm coming with you," Aiden rushed up to the changing screen, "There's nothing you can do to make me stay with me knowing that my wife could be in danger because of an on the loose criminal."

(A/N: The picture below does not belong to me. Credits to the one who owns it. Another excellent visual for Aiden.)

"Aiden," Elsa began, but her lips were intervened by a brief, deep kiss and a pair of soft hands on the sides of her face, "Snowflake, if I had found out you had gotten hurt without me getting to even save you from it, I would never forgive myself

"Aiden," Elsa began, but her lips were intervened by a brief, deep kiss and a pair of soft hands on the sides of her face, "Snowflake, if I had found out you had gotten hurt without me getting to even save you from it, I would never forgive myself. So please," Aiden implored, holding each of his wife's shoulders, "Let me come with you."