I remembered her telling me she have an over fatigue. Which I didn't believe.

"Do you want?" I asked her, offering her my coffee.

"Can you make another one?" She asked shyly. I chuckled and she looked at me with pleading eyes.
"Please?" What a beautiful sight. I thought.

"Don't tell me, you also don't know how to make coffee?" I asked her amusingly, she must be kidding me.

"O-of course I know, I am just not confident of my taste, maybe she won't like it." She reasoned.

"Your taste?" I moved closer to her and she caught her breathe, "I wonder, what would you taste."

She stepped back and I stopped, laughing at her reaction.

I started making another coffee when she didn't respond and looked away instead.

"Its not funny." She is glaring at me and I smiled more. She's really fun to tease.

After I'm done with the coffee, I didn't let her take it with her own. Because I would like to know about this Jeongyeon.

"Hi." I greeted her and she smiled.

"Hello,it's nice to meet you." She offered her hand for handshake and I took it.
"I'm Jeongyeon, I'm here to check Mina."

"Is it because of her over fatigue?" I ask as I put the coffee on the process.

"Yes, Sana asked me, and I'm checking her up daily from now on." She winked at Mina which the girl just smiled.

"Okay." I nodded suspiciously and excused myself. I went back into my room.

They're suspicious and Jeongyeon was actually attracted to her. Is there something between them?

Jeongyeon is a doctor. Is she, perhaps, Mina's soon to be victim?

Damn you Miss. Gold digger.

I went out of my room and decided to go outside, in the garden. I haven't seen the place when I arrived until now.

I walked around the garden and saw a lot of beautiful flowers. I walked until I saw a pool. It isn't so big but not small too. I grabbed a net and cleaned the water.

After minutes, I heard Mina and Jeongyeon laughing while walking outside the house. I decided to stop cleaning and walk back and I saw them getting outside the gate. I waited in front door for Mina to come back, I  leaned on the door frame. I saw her closing the gate and walked towards me. When she came in front of me she stopped and we locked eyes again.

"Excuse me, I'm going in." She said and I smirked while moving aside.

She went in and I followed behind her. "Let's be honest." I started.
"Is she on your target?"

She turned to me with curiosity and I shrugged.

"I mean, she's here to give you something right? Not to only check you up." I followed.

She has her confuse expression and turned away.

"That's none of your business." She said while walking away. Upstairs.

I hurriedly followed her upstairs, walking beside her.

"How much did she gave you?" She walked fast so I kept my phase with her.

She stopped in front of her door when I grabbed her hand. She quickly pulled it back.
"What?" She irritatedly asked.

"I will double it," I said "forget about her.".

"She's my doctor for goodness sake Chaeyoung." She said patiently. She actually said my name. How did she know when I didn't introduce my self to her?

"How did you know my name?" I asked her, looking at her curiously.

"Sana told me." She simply answered.

Of course she will ask Sana about me.

"Well then, Mina." I looked at her intently. I leaned when she didn't react but she flinched.

"Please back off!" She exclaimed and opened the door of her room and went inside. Slamming it infront of me.

She's tougher than I thought.

Mina's POV

I slumped hard on my bed. Gently massaging my temple as I felt it throbbing again.

Relax, Mina. I consoled.

My head hurts again because of that crazy girl. She's so hard-headed and crazy and pervert. All opposite from her pretty and cute face, small figure and feminine personality.

But you liked it when she said your name.

"I'm not." I said to my self.

You secretly expected her to ki--

"Ahh!!" I screamed to stop my thoughts. How could I think about it again? Then I heard a faint knock.

"Are you okay?" I heard Chaeyoung's soft voice and I can suddenly feel my heart.

Stop!stop!stop!stop!

"Go away!" I screamed and buried myself with my comforter.

What happened to me?