*Chapter 37*

Zayn's POV

"You've been a very very bad boy" I heard Perrie voice behind me. Oh no not this again.

I turned around and saw Perrie in slutty lingerie and usually this would turn me on, but I've been worn out from all the sex this week that I don't feel anything towards her gestures. Probably on the first two nights I was like 'hell yeah' well not exactly hell yeah because you know I don't like Perrie like that anymore, but now I'm like 'ugh can we take a reign check'.

"Pez can we please take a break" I said with a pout hopefully that'll give me points for her to stop for just one night.

"Now why would I do that, when I want you and your baby" she said. Did she just say baby? My baby? She wants kids? With me? But I want Selena.

*Ding Dong*

I froze, that's probably Selena right now and I'm hearing I might be a father! Perrie only wanted my sperm, but for what? Just a child because honestly she could've gotten that from any another guy and she chose me.

"Who's that!" She spat angrily approaching the door and talking a peek through the peephole.

"Shit" she grumbled before opening the door to reveal Harry and Demi, but no Selena.

"Hey guys" she said smiling. And Demi and Harry look at her, then at me, and then at each other. Then another knock came to the door and when the door opened my heart jumped, their she stood always breathtaking and beautiful, gosh I've missed her.

"Selena" I smile.

She doesn't return the favor as she looks at Perrie's outfit, and then at me questioningly. She started to laugh, "Wow what a sighting" she rolled her eyes and turned on her heel. I'm not losing her yet again so I grabbed my phone and chased after her.

"Selena wait nothing was happening" I shout but she didn't listen to reason like always.

She got to the car and Harry and Demi were right behind us. "How can nothing be happening with her looking like that!" She halved screamed.

"Well I'm clothed so nothing was going to happened" I retort.

She starts rumbling with the keys and I hear sniffles escape her lips, great now I made her cry. "What the hell were you doing with Perrie in the first place?!" She asked rather loudly.

"Well I was trying to settle everything and next thing you know I'm being strapped to a bed with her on top of me" I say.

Her mouth dropped. "Sh-she rapped you?" She asked incredulously.

I slowly nodded. "How could you let her do that Zayn?" She yelled her question.

"I didn't! she knocked me out and when I woke up that's what was happening, my arms were tied up so I couldn't move and when she would let me go I couldn't go to my phone, or leave, because she would've hurt you" I finish.

"Fine can we just go" she said tiredly not bothered to look or talk to me anymore.

"Sel-"

"Now!" She shouted and Demi and Harry got in the car. Me and Demi were in the front seat while Selena rested her head against Harry's leg and all I heard was small cries.

"Sh!" Harry whispered softly stroking her hair. But she's probably disgusted by me, but it wasn't my fault it was all Perrie's. I didn't ask for this and clearly I didn't want it, but apparently I got it. All I want is for Selena to not be mad at me and for us to go back to our normal lives... but nothing will ever be normal, not with my sperm running wild throughout Perrie's body and at the fact the she wants to get pregnant. The drama I got myself in.