*Chapter 50*

Perrie's POV

- 10 hours earlier -

I recently found out that Zayn and that whore of a girlfriend went to Costa Rica. Does he know how I'm upset I am that he always runs back to that whore of a girlfriend. I don't even know what he sees in her, all she does is slut around, I bet she's just waiting for Justin to come back into her life.

I'm currently home watching tv, trying to clear my mind of my lover and his whore girlfriend being on a romantic get away. The fact that he left me and the baby is terrible, like how could he do this to me, especially because he never consulted with me that he'd be leaving for god knows how long.

While flipping through the channels I noticed that E! News was on. As I'm watching the show I wasn't really paying attention to what Zac Efron did to Dave Franco at the movie awards, but something did catch my attention. When they had a picture of Zayn and Selena freaking making out in the pool.

"Ugh. Ahhhhhh!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Why does she get to have the life I want...!!" I started throwing glasses around my flat breaking it. I punched my wall causing an indent. I hate Selena so much. She has everything. My Zayn, my ring, my happiness, everything that I want Zayn to give me!

I grabbed my car keys and left my house because I knew I would've gone crazy in my own house.

Before I started to drive off I checked twitter to see how the fans are taking this. I mean I'm not the only one who hates Selena right?

@zaylenababy: #TeamZaylena all the way!!! Zerriebaby who?! 😂

That was rude, but that's just one post, so I don't give a shit about that person.

@zerrie100: I used to be Zerrie but now Zaylena is slaying that charts...Yassss Selena get your man 👏👏

What the actually fucks? Their supporting their disgusting relationship.

@malikwifey: As long as Zayn is happy with her I support 100% Selena do ya thang! 👍

I'm getting fed up with this bullshit! I'm supposed to be with Zayn not that whore.

@ZaylenaBetterThanYours: my power couple for eternity 💪💕💏💯

"Ahhhhh!" I threw my phone in the seat next to me before starting up my car and driving off to god knows where. I hate everyone who supports their relationship. I hate that they don't support me but they support her. What the hell does she have that I don't? Well I don't care because I have his baby something she'll never have.

As I'm driving my phone is constantly going off as in I got a text message, who the hell texting me? I was at a red light and just when I was about to grab my phone the light turned green. The streets of L.A are forever crowded but today it was slightly crowded which is surprising since everyone wants to be out and about.

I torn my gaze from the streets for just a second trying to grab my phone, and that's when I heard another car.

- Beep Beep! -

I look up and see a car coming towards me honking his horn virgurously. I swerved so fast that I didn't even see the cherry red car coming in contact with my car causing my car to flip over. And all I remember hearing was screaming and people saying call 991 before I blanked out.

Harry's POV

"Today is so boring" I say with an exaggerating sigh.

"I miss Selena" I heard Demi say with a frown on her face as she rest her head against Liam's shoulder.