*Chapter 35*

Selena's POV

"Waking up to love every morning I be waking up to love" I sing that old song from that clean and clear commercial, or I believe it was clean and clear. I don't know why, but it always randomly pops in my head and I just have to start singing it...weird? Yeah I know.

I placed a few pancakes on two plates, and made some bacon, and scrambled eggs. Today I'm spending the day with Demi and Eleanor because well we haven't done anything in a while, so might as well do something together. I would've invited Taylor, but she's still mad at me even though Harry and I broke up two nights ago, and I'm officially and hopefully back with Zayn. If he still isn't mad at me? I doubt that since he seemed to attached when we spent all day together yesterday.

I grabbed the two plates and headed upstairs and towards the door, pushing it open slightly so no food would fall on the floor.

"Wakey! Wakey!" I shout cheerfully.

I heard her groan. "Selly, we hang out later go back to sleep" she says groggily.

"But I've made breakfast" I say and her popped right side up, and now she was wide awake in bed and sat up to try and grabbed her plate but I stepped back and she pouted.

"Pancakes!" she said clapping her hands happily as I handed her her plate and she dived in like the food was soon going to get up and run away.

She moaned loudly as I sat on her bed and started eating my breakfast. "Your food is to die for" she moaned again as she endured my eggs.

I giggled, everyone always over exaggerates when eating my food. "Thanks" I mumble eating.

"Seriously what did I do to deserve this?" She asked eating some bacon.

"You put up with my bullshit" I smile warmly.

She chuckles. "Your like my sister, of course I'll be here for you" she says finishing up her plate. "Even if it's bullshit" she murmurs.

"Thanks," I roll my eyes fondly at her with a smile on my face as place my finished plate on her nightstand and pulled her into a warm hug. "I love you Demz" I say.

"Love you too darling" she said in those snotty rich people voice.

"Well I'll take these downstairs, and then I'll get ready for a girls day out" I assure her and she nods and walks into her bathroom, while I leave with the dirty dishes.

I get downstairs and see a figure moving around in the kitchen. I smirked when I saw the curly hair, my little fuzzy buddy.

"What's up curly!" I announce cheerfully placing the dishes in the sink.

"Hey shorty" he smirked stuffing his face with my leftover pancakes.

"Why are you here?" I asked not to sound rude, but why is he here?

"Well, I haven't seen Zayn since that day, and I thought he was with you so I'm actually here for Zayn" he said chewing on some bacon bits.

Zayn's not home? Then where the hell is he? "Well there's no luck here, he left last night and I haven't talked to him since" I shrug biting on my nail. I'm getting kind of nervous, what if Zayn is cheating already? I mean I wouldn't blame him...I think. I did cheat on him with his best friend, so I guess I could let it past for just this time. Oh who am I kidding I'll be angry as hell!

"Wow the lovely couple is taking sometime apart" Harry chuckled.

I blush. "I mean if I have to gain his trust then I should trust him in the long run...right?" I shrugged resting my head on Harry's shoulder just thinking about Zayn and what he might be up.