*Chapter 5*

Selena's POV

"So which one do you guys choose?" I asked and they stood there questionably.

"I like three" Harry says.

"Well I pick two" Zayn says, I get rid of model number one and look at model number two and three closely.

"I pick 3," I nod and smile and I hear Zayn scoff behind me. "Thank you ladies leave the dress" I say dismissing them.

"Why'd you choose Harry's choice?" Zayn asked sounding childish. Ugh, what a baby.

I rolled my eyes. "Because I felt like it would look better on me for clubbing" I say.

"Aw thanks I know I have that awesome sense of fashion" Harry says happily.

"Whatever I'm going home to get ready" I say grabbing my bag and walking to the back to collect the dresses from the models before turning towards the door and heading home.

"Well I'm taking a shower" Harry announce walking away.

And before I reached the door I felt his muscular hands wrap around my waist and he was just holding me.

"Zayn let go I have to get ready" I said annoyed.

"Get dress here, please we can shower together this time" he pouted playfully.

"Zayn!" I shouted.

"Selena!" He whined.

I turned around in his arms so I can see his face, if people saw us they would say were supposedly talking/acting like a couple, by the way he's holding me and talking to me. But were not and we totally act like we do.

"Maybe next time but not now" I say looking him in his eyes.

"Really?" He gleamed with excitement.

"Yes but today let me be" I say tiredly.

"Okay" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Bye Zayn" I wave walking to the door.

"Bye Bestfriend!" He shouts with a smile on his face and I giggle as I walk out the door.

- Home -

I got home and the first thing I head for is the shower, so I go in my room thankfully Zayn wasn't there, because he's creepy at doing that, anyways I went straight into my bathroom ready to take a refreshing shower.

I got out within thirty minutes it was a nice and steamy shower I grab my cozy peach towel and wrapped it around my wet damp body. And walked out into my room, I dried off and started to get ready I did my makeup first I put on a dark and smokey color makeup, but my lips we're cherry red. I slipped on the dress and it looked nice against my body I felt like it was loving the curves on my body. I put on my shoes and then did my hair, I put it in a nice curly pony tail.

I walk downstairs and see that the girls were ready which was weird since they had went to get their nails done. Thank god I did mines the night before. Anyways Demz was wearing a red dress that hugged her hips well with her black pumps and her curly brown with honey tip colored hair down. Tay was in a white dress that was really interesting with her nude colored heals and her hair in a bum, and El she was wearing navy blue dress that looked really pretty on her and her white heals with her hair straight.

"Hello my beautiful ladies" I complimented them.

"Oh gosh Sel you look gorgeous" they squeal.

I laugh, "Really it's just a plain dress" I say.