*Chapter 30*

Oh cool I've made thirty chapters! That's nothing I'm trying for more! (Cheers)

--

Selena's POV

I stood in front of Harry for a good few minutes before getting my towel and wrapping it around my now air dried body. It feels wrong having a affair with your best mate and band mate, ugh I feel dirty...not actually though I just came out the shower. Harry looks at me with lust in his eyes and I knew at the time at that very moment I had to run.

I speed walked passed Harry hoping his doesn't lose trance when I'm still in the hallway. I quickly run into Zayn's room and get dressed in some of his comfortable clothes, even though he has a decant size closet I never bring my clothes here, not that I don't trust him because I do...it's just I wouldn't know what I should bring here and keep there so I just leave my clothes home.

Anyways I tie my hair in a decent bun, I grab my phone and walk downstairs, but before I got to the staircase I noticed that Harry moved from the bathroom door. Thank heavens, he wanted me just like Zayn does when he sees me naked, lust takes over and they tear your body to shreds.

I walk downstairs and join Zayn on the couch walking something on tv. I place my head in his lap and his hands goes up my shirt and he starts caressing my boobs, I felt myself getting wet, awe man! I just took a shower, I intentionally groan in annoyance why couldn't he do this earlier? This felt phenomenally good and I started to let out moans but there's someone here who I would never want them to hear me having sex with another man.
The kiss got pretty heated, my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I willingly give it to him. Our tongues right for dominance and a small creeps onto my face as I kissed the love of my universe.

"Hm" we heard and pulled away breathlessly and saw Harry in pajama pants and a white t-shirt.

"Seriously dude" Zayn groans and I chuckle.

Harry looked hurt but I'm not going to call him out on it. "If you wanted to make out you should've went to your bedroom so I wouldn't have to come downstairs and see your love fest" he spat rather harshly and walked into the kitchen.

"What's his problem?" Zayn asked and I shrug. "Whatever, I'm going to take a shower" he kissed my forehead and went upstairs.

I bit my lip nervously and went into the kitchen to see Harry grabbing a few snacks angrily. He grabbed a few chocolate muffins and slammed them on top of the kitchen contour. Someone seems stress.

"Haz" I mumble and he turns around and glares at me.

"What!" He's upset.

"Look I'm sorry but whatever we have stops now" I say and his eyes pop open.

"Are you sure because I have no problem telling Zayn what I did" he said and I felt my heart break.

"Why would you purposely hurt me like that!" I spat.

"Because if I can't be happy with you neither should Zayn" he said.

I shook my head, "No!" I shout angrily.

He stepped closer to me but I stepped back. "Tell me that it's me you want and I won't say anything" he threaten.

"No."

He looked at me with a crooked smile, "Wow Selly I thought you loved Zayn" he smirked.

"And I thought I loved you too" I say with tears falling from my eyes.

His face widen with shock, "You love me?" He questioned.

"Not anymore" my voice broke as the tears started falling rapidly, I wiped them away with the back of my hand and I walked away from him.