*Chapter 17*

Sorry for the profanity if your young and under the age of 13 it's just I'm 16 and I know these words so I might as well use them in my stories right?! ^_^And sorry for the delay.

--

Selena's POV

Part 2: A date that has it disasters

"Selena" me and Zayn heard from behind, we turned around and saw Justin standing there with a smile on his face.

"Uh, hey Justin" I slightly smile.

"I've missed you" he walked up to me and hugged me which caused me and Zayn hands to drop.

"Uh, I-I...sure" I hugged him back.

Zayn looked at me with widen eyes of sadness. I guess Perrie isn't the only one after their ex.

"So Justin what are you doing here?" Zayn asked as we pulled away from each other.

He looked at Zayn and smirked and then back at me with flirtatious eyes. "Uh, I just came for pizza."

"You could've went anywhere to get pizza, so why here?" I asked.

"Come on Sel, you know I love this place" he smiles.

"Uh, well I'm going online, what you want babe?" Zayn asked feeling out of place.

I was about to speak but the Justin opened what he said. "A pizza with jalapeño and mushrooms."

"You remembered?" I questioned. Shocked written all over my face. Me and Justin been over for years and the fact that he still remembered my favorite pizza is amazing. Not 'wow I want you back' amazing but 'oh you have great memory' amazing.

"Anything and everything about you I remembered" he nervously scratched the back of his head.

I felt my heart flutter but I'm with Zayn so I can't be bothered with Justin and his mischief. "Well okay, I'm going to go with my boyfriend now so see you around." I walk over to Zayn and interlock our hands, he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Hey Zayn," Justin called out and made Zayn turn to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"You better keep an eye on her she might have gotten away the first time but she'll be back with her original love" Justin said.

"I guess that's me" Zayn smirked.

"Don't get to cocky, you two might be bestfriends but remember when you were with ms. colorful hair she was in my arms." Justin spat.

"And when you had broken her heart she was in mine" Zayn said.

He walked over to us and grabbed my hand. He got close to my ear so I can feel his hot breath and he whispered, "You will forget about him when your mines again. I can give you better pleasure then he ever can." He kissed my cheek and sent death glares at Zayn before leaving.

I touched my cheek and looked at Zayn. "What did he say?" He questioned very loudly.

"He said that he'll have make me forget about you once I'm his arms and something about pleasuring me better then you" I said lowly.

His eyes widen. "Is he crazy?"

"Yeah..."

"I can pleasure anyone better then him" he said and that made him get glares from me.

"Oh, so you rather have sex with some random?" I ask folding my arms over my chest.

"No that's not what I meant..."